Chapter 2

Controlled Love Chapter 2

[Edited]

Louis' POV

The bell rang signaling for lunch and I let out a breath, feeling exhausted already. I clear the board and I hear a knock on the door. I dust myself off and turn and see one of my fellow colleagues and I smile.

"Hi I'm Sean. Or you'll most likely get to know me as Mr Noah, the pain in the ass History teacher." He says chuckling as he extends his hand ,and I take it smiling as I shake it.

"I'm Louis or as you"ll know me as Mr Tomlinson, the drama queen, Drama Teacher.Nice to meet you." I say and he smiles. I immediately notice his deep dimples and I blush slightly because dimples are my weakness and he's hella attractive.

"The pleasure's all mine Mr Tomlinson." He says and I blush even deeper as he checks me out. Before I can talk ,Niall bursts through the door and I instantly pull my hand away, realizing we were still holding hands, and Niall notices it and he raises an eyebrow, fighting off a smirk.

"Niall Horan." He introduces himself to Sean and they briefly shake hands, and after they let go Sean turns to me and puts his hands in his suit pant's pocket.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Louis." He says and I can feel my cheeks heating at his tone of voice. And after bidding Niall a farewell and leaving, I feel myself letting out a breath I must have been keeping since he walked in.

"First day and already someone's got their eyes on you Lou." Niall says putting down a paper bag I haven't noticed with him, and pulls out a sandwich and bag of crisps.

"Oh please he was just being polite." I say and take the sandwich and crisps from Niall and thank him. I take a bite of the chicken sandwich and look up to see Niall looking at me as if I said something ridiculous.

"Just being polite? He was basically having eye sex with you. He's the only single teacher at our school besides us of course and not only is he the most hottest teacher he's gay too!!" Niall says almost excitedly.

"And your telling me this because?" I ask and take another bite , and he gives me that look again. "I saw how you blushed Lou. You're single too and I know you have a thing for older men." He says and I choke on my sandwich.

"Oh my God. That's bullshit. I don't like him or older men!" I say scolding Niall for even thinking something like that. Niall just laughs and throws away his trash after he finished eating his own sandwich.

"He's not that old. Only 36." He says and my eyes widen. Fuck, 36? He's 15 years my senior!

"Never mind that. But how do you know all this info on him?" I ask, disposing my trash after I've finished. He just shrugs before answering.

"If there's a hot teacher, students talk. And I listen. Quite shocking to hear the things they've said." Niall says and I laugh knowing what he means.