Chapter 22

Dedication to KacieL for adding my book to her reading list :)

 Louis POV

"Yes dad. Uh huh. Yes ,God. When we get there please be nice. Yeah, okay. Love you too. Bye." I turn my phone off with a sigh

"Ready to go love?" Harry asks and I nod as he laces our fingers together. We're on our way to my dad's house for dinner. My dad wanted me to meet his girlfriend so we're going over for dinner and Harry wanted to come with to meet my family.

I'm kind of excited to meet the woman that's been making my dad the happiest I've ever seen him in a long time. Well, since he divorced my mother he hasn't been the same but now I can see the change in my dad. He has never smiled so much since he's met her. And if she makes him happy, then I'm happy.

Things have been going great between Harry and I. To be honest I still don't know where our relationship stands. He admitted he was in love with me and we had made love again after that, but we never really sat down and spoke about our relationship. I mean can I call him my boyfriend? He said he wasn't one for relationships but he told me that he loves me so I assume we're together.

It's really complicated. And I know brushing this off will only cause even more problems but right now we're doing so good. He took me on a date last week and he has even been staying over at my place since I'm almost always alone. He does things that a normal boyfriend would do except for the whole, tying me up and having his way with me, either than that, pretty normal.

We haven't spoken about his past since that night he told me a little about his childhood. And I won't press further on the matter. But part of me still thinks there is much more to this somewhat broken man. And there is definitely something that still bothers him. But I don't want to upset what we have now. But I know one of these days something is going to come and fuck everything up. So I'm going to cherish what we have for now.

"We're here. Are you alright?" He asks, breaking me out of my thoughts. I turn to him and smile as I nod. He takes my hand in his and plants a gentle kiss on them. My heart swells at the gesture and we both exit the car. "Ready when you are." I say as we stand at the front door of my father's house.He smiles and knocks three times on the oak door. The door is then answered by my sister Lottie.

"Lou!" She screams attacking me in a bone crushing hug. Lott's!" I shout hugging her back just as forcefully. She giggles releasing me from the hug and smiles up at me. "I missed you so much." She says and I smirk at her punching her arm a bit.

"Liar. Your glad I moved out those years ago so now you could get my room to yourself." I say remembering the jokes she use to make me finally leaving so she could get the bigger room. She jokingly rolls her eyes flicking me off. "Whatever. Mind introducing me?" She says nodding towards Harry and I curse, forgetting completely that he was beside me.

"Shit sorry, where's my manners. Lottie this is Harry, Harry this is my sister Lottie." I introduce and she smiles extending her hand. "Pleasure to meet you Lottie. I've heard a lot about you." Harry says and Lottie blushes. I smirk because yeah, he's hot and has that affect on people. Too bad because he's mine.