Chapter 11

Controlled Love Chapter 11

[A.N] Bobby Andonov is bae:) listen to to the song!!

Harry's POV

It's been a few hours since Louis stormed off into my bedroom and I decided not to go after him knowing we both need some time to think. 

I feel really guilty for taking things too far but that's part of who I am. Of course I might've gone overboard on his punishment but its bound to happen again. I know he is going to leave me and my heart aches at the thought.

I'm no good for him. He deserves someone who'll treat him better. I can't give him what he wants. I can't be his boyfriend. As much as the thought pleases me, I can't dive into a relationship with him.

If only I wasn't so messed up then I could've made things work between Louis and I. But I can't guarantee I won't hurt him again. What happened today isn't the worst I could have done. I've done far worse to Tyler, and maybe it's a good thing I've let him go. Because I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I did that to Louis.

You love him don't you?

No! I-I can't possibly be in love with him!

Nothing's impossible.

So what if I am? I'm not good enough for him. I can't give myself to him the way he wants. It's better I end it before I get in too deep.

But you already are.

Doesn't matter if I am. I need to give him a chance at happiness without me. If there's one thing I want. It's his happiness. With that in mind I make my way to the room he is in.

I open the door to see him sitting on the bed with tears in his eyes. When he notices me he smiles sadly and laughs a little

"This was not how I imagined spending my Saturday." He says wiping at the tears that have fallen. "It was bound to happen someday. I hurt you Louis. and I know I'll probably hurt you again" I say and he cries even more.