Chapter 10

Controlled Love Chapter 10

A.N] wasn't sure If I should've post this but here you go :) I had trouble writing it so sorry if its complete shit x_x

Louis POV

When I woke up the next morning, Harry was still asleep. I smiled taking in his stress free form. It was nice to see him relaxed and not the uptight businessman he normally is. I checked the time and saw it was  7:30 and it was Saturday so I didn't have school.

I slipped out of the bed making sure not to wake him. When I successfully got out the bed , I put on a robe and went downstairs to make breakfast because I was hungry and Harry will be when he's up.

I entered the kitchen and rummaged through his stocked pantry and grabbed eggs,bread and bacon. I wanted to simply make French toast and some bacon. I cracked two eggs in a bowl and whisked it to dip the bread in. I turned the stove on and heated the pan to fry the bacon in.

Once the toast and bacon were done I put the coffee machine on for coffee. With my back turned I felt a presence behind me and felt a hand on my waist. "Morning sweetheart '. Smells really good in here." Harry says kissing my neck softly and I smile at his affection.

"Morning Daddy,  made French toast and some bacon. Hope you like it." I say turning around and wrapping my arms around his broad, bare shoulders. He smiles ,kissing me softly. "Anything you make I'll like baby. Sit down." He then says and I nod ,obeying him and he grabs two plates and two mugs and sets them down.

I thank him when he fills my plate and hands me a cup of coffee when the coffee finished brewing. I started eating and gazed at Harry who was doing the same.

"This is really good baby. Thank you." He says and I beam at the praise. "My pleasure daddy." I say grinning at him.

"What would you like to do today sweetheart?" He asks and I think about what I'd want to do today. I could use a few more jeans and sweaters. 

"Could we maybe go shopping today? I need a few things." I say and he nods at me. "That's fine baby. It's 9:00 right now so we'll take a shower and leave by 10:00 and have the rest of the day to do whatever." He says and I grin taking my empty plate as well as his and putting in the dishwasher to wash later.