Chapter 5

Controlled Love Chapter 5

[EDITED]

Louis POV

He's a fucking dominant. I'm not too familiar with the whole BDSM thing but I do know about the dominant and submissive part and to be honest I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I mean if Niall hadn't signed me up on this website which I'm sure he doesn't even know is actually a BDSM website, then I would've never met Harry. And I don't know how I feel about that.

It's obvious I like him and he seems to like me but I'm not sure if I'll be able to be in a relationship like that. Maybe if I research more on it , I could change my mind.

So I left the cafe after Harry did and I feel a bit bad for kind of zoning out on him before he left but I was a bit overwhelmed with the fact he is basically the reason I didn't want to try dating in the first place.

There's always something wrong with people and I seem to always get stuck with some fucked up people.

Take my last boyfriend for example. He seemed like the perfect guy and six months into our relationship everything was perfect. Then he turns out to have a girlfriend who by the way was fucking pregnant!

Seriously, I've never felt more like a slut than at that moment. It's quite sad to know that you can so easily be fooled by a persons outside appearance and then to find out how truly fucked up they are in the inside.

I feel like I'm in some 50 Shades movie. That movie was where I got my knowledge on BDSM. I didn't quite grasp the whole concept but I did understand the Dom/Sub thing.

I'm at my flat laying on my bed with my laptop in front of me and decide to look up on BDSM.

What is BDSM?

BDSM is a variety of erotic practices involving dominance and submission, roleplaying, restraint, and other interpersonal dynamics. Given the wide range of practices, some of which may be engaged in by people who do not consider themselves as practicing BDSM, inclusion in the BDSM community or subculture is usually dependent on self-identification and shared experience. Interest in BDSM can range from one-time experimentation to a lifestyle.

Unlike the usual "power neutral" relationships and play styles commonly followed by couples, activities and relationships within a BDSM context are often characterized by the participants' taking on complementary, but unequal roles; thus, the idea of informed consent of both the partners becomes essential. Participants who exert sexual dominance over their partners are known as dominants or tops, while participants who take the passive, receiving, or obedient role are known as submissives or bottoms.

Okay so I have an understanding of what being in a Dom/Sub relationship means. But the question is , do I want to be in one?

I really do like Harry but am I willing to become a play thing for him? Maybe I should try it first and then see from there. I could possibly enjoy this lifestyle but I won't know unless I try it.

I sent him an email and we are going to meet next week to set up an agreement on being in a BDSM relationship. I don't know what I'm getting myself into. But I can't seem to forget about Harry. If agreeing to be his sub is the only way to be with him then that's what I'll do.

Harry's POV

He actually is considering being my sub. I know it's just a trial run but Im going to make it the most enjoyable time so he'll consider being my sub full time.

I've never met anyone like him and it'll be a shame to not have him. I don't know what I'll do if he decides he doesn't want it anymore. I'm hoping he'll realize how good we'll be together.

I'm currently at a bar waiting for Zayn to arrive. I called him wanting to take him up on the offer to go for drinks so we can catch up.

"A scotch on rocks." I tell the bartender and he goes to fix my drink. "Couldn't wait for me could ya?" Zayn says behind me and I turn around and chuckle at him, and hug him briefly.

"You know I'm an impatient man." I say and he scoffs. "That I do. I'll have the same." He says to the bartender who blushes at Zayn when he arrives with my drink and I roll my eyes .

"Seems like you can make anyone blush. Even a bartender." I say and he laughs. "If I weren't so hung up on someone I might've tried my luck with the seemingly fit bartender." He says and I nod.

"So tell more about this lad you've met at the coffee shop. What was his name. Niall?" I say and watch as his eyes light up at the mention of Niall's name.

"Yeah. Fuck H, he is amazing. I've never felt a connection with any of my other subs unlike Niall. He's just so easy to be myself with and whenever I'm with him, he can easily brighten my day with just smiling." He says and I smile, happy for my friend.

"Seems like you're ready to commit to this lad." I say and he smiles widely at what I said. "I think so too. I know I've only met him a week ago but I feel really connected to him." He says making me think about Louis. I can relate to what Zayn is going through. I too, feel so connected to Louis and I've only met him once. But that one time has me gone for the blue eyed boy. But am I willing to be committed to him in more ways than as a Dominant?

"You know H, I hope you open up more to the idea of settling down. Im happy to be in a loving relationship with someone and still be able enjoy the BDSM lifestyle." He says and I down the rest of my scotch.

"I get what you mean Zayn and one day I will , but not right now." I say and he rolls his eyes. "What's keeping you from being happy for once H. Why can't you let yourself be happy?" He asks irritably and I sigh.

"Because nothing ever works out Zayn! If I give my love to Louis and he breaks my heart it will destroy me! I've had it happen before and I won't let it happen again. This is the end of this discussion." I say and he remains silent.

"I'll let it go for now. But know I'll be there for you if that happens." He says patting my back.

"So, how about we talk about what's happening between you and this Louis person." He changes the subject and I am grateful he did.

"Well turns out he didn't even know about the whole BDSM thing and he's friend accidentally signed him up on a BDSM website." I tell him and his eyes widen.

"So how did he take the whole you being a Dom thing?" He asks and I shrug."Could've been a lot worse. He got the concept of it and when I told him I wanted to see him again I told him to research up on BDSM and from there decide whether he would like to become my submissive so next week we're meeting I discuss the contract." I tell him and he nods.

"Woah, that's good I guess. So what's the contract like?"

"Basically he wants to first try it out so I came up with a 6 month trial and once the 6 months are up he can decide whether he'll want to continue subbing for me and if so he'll sign a one year contract." I say an he hums thoughtfully.

"What if he decides he doesn't want it anymore. How would you take it?" He asks and I think on what he said. How would I react if he indeed does not agree to be my sub?

"Honestly, I think I'd be disappointed. I mean he would make the perfect sub and it would be a waste to not say yes." I say and he scoffs.

"Oh please. Disappointed? You'd be crushed. You clearly like him and I think him saying no would be a hit in face." He says and I roll my eyes

"Whatever Malik just drink up." I say and he chuckles as he orders another drink and downs it.

He's right. I would be crushed. But he doesn't need to know that nor will Louis.