Chapter 17

600+ reads and 80 votes!! Thank you lovely people ,<3 Just a filler chapter:)

Louis' POV

I woke up with a massive headache and absolutely no recognition of last night at all.

I rolled out of my bed and realized I was naked. Suddenly flashbacks of Harry and I appeared and I blushed as I remember him tying me up and fucking me. I check the time and see that it's 7:00 so I have about 30 minutes to get done for school.

Sadly it's only Wednesday and I still have two more days till the weekend. I quickly run myself a shower and get in. Once showered and dressed, I pad my my way downstairs and see Niall and Zayn at the table already dressed.

"Morning Lou, coffee?" Niall asks and I nod my head gratefully.  I grab myself some bread to make some toast. Niall hands me a cup of coffee and I scoff the toast down. "whoa, slow down Lou. Sex last night must have really worked up an appetite." Niall says and I choke on my toast as he and Zayn snicker.

"Uhm..." "We heard you last night! The least you could do was wait till the guests left before you and Harry fucked like rabbits." Niall says and I rest my head on the counter and groan in shame. "Anything else you want to bring up and embarrass me further?" I ask and Niall smirks. "Yeah, since when do you call Harry... Daddy?" He asks and my eyes widen and I blush profusely.

"You-you heard that?" I ask and he nods cackling. "Niall leave Louis alone. Enough about last night, the poor boy looks like he's about to burst." Zayn says shaking his head at Niall who calms down. "Sorry babe." he says pecking Zayn's lips.

"Well that was embarrassing." I mutter and put my empty cup and plate in the sink. I turn to see Zayn and Niall having a quiet conversation so I excuse myself to grab my satchel with today's lesson planned out.

"Want a lift? Zayn's gonna take me to work so you can catch a lift with us." Niall says when I return. "That would be great thanks." I say nodding and wait for Niall to get his things. "Let's go, don't want you boys to be late." Zayn says checking his watch and I grab my keys and exit the flat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's lunch time and I'm waiting on Niall to come so we can go out for lunch. I cleared the board off of as I wait to kill some time. "Hey." I hear and turn around to see Sean standing at the door rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. "Oh, uhm hi." I say putting the duster down so I can face him.

"So what's up?" I ask wondering why he came by and he shrugs. "Just want to see how you are after what happened last night." He says looking anywhere but at me. I furrow my eyebrows wondering what he's talking about. "What happened last night because I was drunk and don't remember much." I say and watch as he releases a breath. "Oh, uhm nothing, never mind..I, I'll see you later." He says and walks out of my class.

I watch in confusion as he hastily exits the same time Niall enters. "What's his rush?" Niall asks pointing to Sean who practically sprinted away. I shrug and grab my wallet out my satchel putting it into my back pocket. "Ready to go?" Niall asks and I nod as we exit my classroom.