Bonus Chapter: Wedding

This was long over due but with all the shit happening in the fandom lately I couldn't bring myself to write this. Sorry for the long wait and hope you enjoy it!!

Louis' POV

"Come on baby girl. Be good for Dada." I coo at my 2 year old baby girl. "I goo' for Da" She nods and sits still as I attempt to brush her curls. She ended up having Harry's luscious curls and though it's a struggle to get her to sit still when I try to tame them, I couldn't be more happier.

"Papa and Dada are getting married today!" I coo at her and she giggles as I peck her cheek."Pa,pa pa!" She chants and  chuckles. "Papa's getting ready baby. We'll see him soon." I say and she smiles showing off her set of teeth.

There's a knock on the door and soon Gemma and Niall are piling inside.

"Hey Lou, I think I should take over Harp's hair while you get done. You're not even in your tux!" Gemma shouts grabbing the brush from me and shooing me off. "Niall will take you to where your tux is hanging. We've got 30 minutes till the ceremony starts so get your arse moving." Gemma scolds, hairbrush pointing at me and I laugh giving her a peck on the cheek and blowing raspberries into a giggly Harper's stomach.

"Dada has to  go sweetpea. See you soon yeah." I say and leave the room after Niall. "Today's the day Lou." Niall says as we enter one of the many rooms of the hotel we booked for the wedding and reception.

"Yeah. I can't believe the day is finally here. I get to marry the love of my life!" I exclaim and take the blue tux off of it's hanger. "Here, let me help." Niall offers, helping me into my pants and shirt. "Who's got Emily since Zayn is most probably with Harry and you're with me?" I ask Niall as he fastens my tie.

"She's with Tricia, I struggled to convince her to stay with her grandma and even bribed her with extra desert later at the reception. Gosh that girl and her food." He says shaking his head fondly. "Well, she is your child. So it's no surprise she loves her food as much as her daddy does." I say chuckling a bit and Niall rolls his eyes.

"Let's just hope she doesn't empty my pantry as well. Bad enough I eat a lot, imagine having another greedy mouth to feed." He says smiling fondly "Poor Zayn. I kinda feel bad for him having to go grocery shopping more often now." I say, fixing my hair.

"I don't. He isn't the one that had to carry a baby in his belly for 9 months. All he has to do is buy whatever me or Emily needs." He says scoffing and I chuckle. "Okay, do I look alright?" I ask turning to face Niall and his face splits into a shit-eating grin.

"You look ready to get married!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

It's about 10 minutes till I have to walk down the aisle and to be honest. I'm petrified. This is one of the scariest moments of my life. I've never felt more nervous in my life. I'm about to marry the man of my dreams. The man I went through hell and back to finally be able to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Come on Lou, show time." Niall winks at me and stand ready at the entrance into the church. Niall's my best man and I made Gemma my maid of honor. They both send me smiles as the music starts to play.

"Ready Loubear?" My dad asks beside me and I smile nervously as I grab his arm, linking it with mine as Gemma and Niall begin their walk down the aisle. "As ready as I'll ever be daddy." I say and he smiles kissing my temple.

"It's time."

Harry's POV

I stand nervously waiting for everything to start. Zayn pats my back reassuringly, sending me a smile as the church quiets down. I relax a bit when I catch a glimpse of Gemma entering the side of the church with Harper in her arms, handing her to Maura who takes her and watch Gemma exit once again.