Chapter 14

[A.N] The ring is on top. I know its really girly but I think its perfect for the Irish Princess :D

Niall's POV

After I left Sophia's office with the 4 sonograms she printed, I got into my car and sat and cried. This cannot be happening right now. How do I explain to Zayn I'm pregnant? He know's I can conceive, but it's too early for us to be in a relationship with a child on the way.Sophia advised me to tell my parent's first so when I get home I'm going to give my mum a call.

When I arrived at my shared flat I saw Louis' car parked which means he's home. I should probably tell him first before I tell my parents since he's been there for me more than my own family has. I still to talk to my family , but we haven't been close like we use to.

My mom still talks to me and cares for me like a mother should, but my dad and I haven't been talking much. He still sends me money every month for rent and food but he wants nothing to do with me. It has to do with the fact he's youngest son is such a disappointment, firstly ,because he's gay, secondly, because he didn't study law like he's oh so wonderful brother, and didn't go into the family business.

Well dad, your son is going to be an even bigger disappointment with a baby on the way. I get out of the car and make my way upstairs to our apartment. When I get inside , Louis is laying on the couch with the laptop on his chest.

"H-hey Lou." I greet and he's head snaps to me. "Hey Nialler, How did the- were you crying?" he asks getting up and putting the laptop down. I burst into tears and he rushes to me and grabs me into a hug. "What happened, what's wrong?" He frantically asks and I'm too busy crying to answer him so he guides me to a couch and sets me down rubbing my back soothingly.

"Ni, what's wrong. You have to tell me so I can help you." he says worryingly and I shake my head. "Y-you c-can't help me with this. " I say and hand him a sonogram. He takes the picture confusedly and then I hear him gasp.

"Y-You're pregnant?" he asks and I nod. "Oh Ni." he says and pulls me close to let me cry into his shoulder. "Zayn w-will be so mad at me." I say and Louis tsks. "Hey, hey. He can't be mad. This was a team effort. You can't help that you got knocked up. Things like this happen." He says and I shake my head again.

"It wouldn't have happened if I had been more careful. I should have made sure he put on a condom or taken my pill." I say removing myself from his shoulder. "Does he know you can get pregnant?" he asks and I nod. "Then he should have made sure he had a condom on as well. You can't be solely blamed for this. It's he's fault just as much as you think it's yours. Don't beat yourself up over it."

"But we're not ready to be parents! We barely know each other. I love him, I really do, but how are we suppose to take care of a baby when we don't even know each other? It'll be like stranger taking care of a baby they had together." I say and Louis shakes his head. "You love each other right? That's all you need to take care of a baby. I know Zayn will love this baby as much as he loves you. Maybe even more." he says and I elbow him."Hey!" I say pouting and he chuckles.