Chapter 31

Fucking 2K reads. :)

Louis' POV

"Ooh Hazza look at these!!" I squeal as I show him a pair of white booties. "They are so cute can we get them?" I ask and he nods smiling and I grin and throw them in the shopping cart.

I'm about 5 months pregnant right now and we're shopping for a few items. We don't know the gender of the baby and we wanted to keep it that way. I want it to be a surprise so we have to shop for gender neutral colors.

"Is that all sweetheart?" Harry asks eyeing the cart that has about 12 onesies in white,cream,yellow and green and some beanies and booties for the baby as well as general things like bottles and diapers. I nod and kiss him on his cheek as a thank you. He pulls me in and gives me a right snog and I moan against his lips.

"Later Mr Styles." I murmur against his lips and pull away and push the trolley towards the counter. He groans tracing behind me."So today we're going to paint the nursery. I asked Zayn to help so him and Niall are going to come over later. Sound good?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah, I'm so excited to see how it's going to turn out." 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I can't wait to see the nursery that Harry and Zayn are finishing. Niall and I couldn't be around the paint fumes so we stayed downstairs and watched TV and munched on a few things.

"God Emily Mae." Niall groans clutching his stomach in pain. "Are you alright Ni?" I asked worried and he breaths out and rubs at his stomach. "Yeah, she just kicks really hard." He says and I chuckle. "Not long and she'll be out. You're due this week right?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah, Zayn's been stressing over everything lately in preparation for her arrival. He is so cute I swear." Niall says popping a crisp in his mouth. "I can imagine. Harry's been the same. Worried over every little thing. When I felt our little one move for the first time and I started crying and clutched my belly he panicked thinking something was wrong. Honestly its annoying but so adorable at the same time." I say giggling along with Niall.

"Yeah they are annoying. Anyway how's your dad been by the way?" He asks and I groan. "God, more irritating than usual. Ever since Harry and I got back together, he's made every visit awkward with the tension. I know he still doesn't approve of Harry but I snapped at him last time we visited and threatened to keep his grandchild away from him if he didn't cut his shit attitude towards my boyfriend."  I say and Niall laughs.

"Oh God you threatened him? That must've been awkward for Harry." Niall says and I sigh. "Yeah it was. Harry has been nothing but amazing lately and my dad refuses to see it. But I'm over it." I say and Niall smiles but it soon turns into a frown as he clutches his stomach.

"Oh God Louis, call Zayn." He says and my eyes widen. "Ni what's wrong." He doesn't answer and instead, looks down to his stomach. My eyes follow his and I see the wet stain on his pant's. "Oh fuck, Zayn!" I yell,rushing to Niall,who's face contorts in pain.