Chapter 9

Controlled Love Chapter 9

Harry's POV

I woke up to a snoring Louis on my chest and couldn't wipe the smile off my face. He looked utterly gorgeous. His cheeks were a nice pink and his lips were too, probably from the lipstick. His eyelashes looked extra long as well and fluttered every time he let out a breath.

I gently took him off my chest and covered him up as I got out the bed. I grabbed a sweater and sweats out of my drawer and slipped those on and went downstairs to make coffee.

Last night was perfect in every sense. I can't describe how much of last night I enjoyed. I never dressed my subs in lingerie before but Louis looked like he could pull it off and he did, more ways than one.

Just thinking about it has my dick peeked up in interest. But I will it away not wanting to get worked up. I grab my phone and checked my messages and emails and I had about 5 messages and 1 email. I opened the email first because it was probably from one of my investors or my staff.

Once I've the email from my assistant telling me I had a meeting to discuss sales and such ,I put my phone back down and poured a cup of coffee for Louis and grabbed one of the muffins from yesterday .

I opened the door and checked the time seeing it was already 6:30 , I gently shook Louis who was still fast asleep. "Come on baby, you have school. Time to get up." I say softly and he stirs awake.

"Morning sweetheart. I brought you coffee and a muffin. Eat up." I say handing them to him and he blushes and takes them with a small 'thank you.'

"I have to go to a meeting today so I thought I'd drive is both. My meeting is at 9 so I don't see the harm in me driving you to school and I can pick you up as well." I say and he nods taking a sip.

"That's fine daddy." He says and I smile giving him a little peck. "Drink up , when you're done Daddy will take out your plug and we can shower together." I say and he blushes saying 'okay' .

When he's done eating I instruct him to go on his fours with his ass in the air. When he does I trace his hole that's stretch beautifully over the jeweled plug.