Chapter 29

Long A.N at the end but read yeah?

Harry's POV

"Okay over there in the corner next to the crib." Niall instructs Zayn and I on where to put the chest of drawers. "Yeah perfect." Niall says and kisses Zayn and completely ignores me as he exits the nursery.

"I would apologize for Niall's behavior but you know his reasons." Zayn says and I sigh. "I know." I say and wipe the sweat off my forehead..

Zayn needed my help with finishing the nursery for their little girl Emily Mae. Niall was not too pleased to see me when I rocked up at their 3 bedroom apartment. He is very much pissed off at me and I don't blame him.

"Have you tried calling Louis?" Zayn asks handing me a water bottle, I thank him and take a sip before I answer.

"I have,but he won't answer. Im trying to give him some space but its been a week. The least he could do is respond you know." I say and Zayn nods.

"Yeah I get it. He clearly needs more time to think and I've spoken to Niall about speaking to Louis and trying to get him to talk to you but I doubt he even mentioned anything. Niall really dislikes you." Zayn says chuckling a bit  and I roll my eyes. 

"I'm glad you find your fiance's distaste for me amusing." 

"I'm sorry man. But it is kind of funny. I mean the look on his face when he answered the door and saw you was hilarious. He looked just about ready to kill you!" Zayn says laughing and I chuckle with him. "Yeah, he is really scary when he wants to be. The look he gave me almost made me wee myself." I say and Zayn's laughter increases.

"God, before he wasn't as scary as he is now, but with the pregnancy moods, I sleep with one eye open and make sure not to say anything to upset him and never go to bed with him angry at me. For such a small man he is fucking scary." Zayn says and I smile.

"Hey, I heard that!" Niall yells as he enters the nursery and Zayn cowers a bit as Niall glares at him. "You know I love you baby." Zayn says trying to touch Niall who slaps him away. "If I'm so scary then tonight you can sleep on the couch. Wouldn't want you to worry in your sleep knowing your sleeping next to me." Niall spits and Zayn stutters.

"Baby come on we we're just kidding." Zayn says trying to get himself out of sleeping on the couch. "I didn't find it funny." Niall says crossing his arms. I laugh at the scene in front of me and Niall turns to face me and glares at me.

"You think this is funny? You think I'm scary too. Well believe me Styles. There is way more scary shit you should be afraid of rather than me." He says and I back a bit off and raise my hands in defense. Suddenly the shouts of someone in the house are heard and my heart races at the familiar voice.

"Ni, what are you guys doi-" He stops as he enters the nursery and eyes widen when they meet mine.

I don't know how long we stare at each other but he turns away to leave and I grab his wrists before he can. "Lou please wa-" "Let go!" He yells trying to break my grip but I don't let up. "Please just wait, I want to talk. Can't we just talk. Please." I beg but he pulls away again from my grip and my grip loosens with the force of the pull and he trips over his feet and falls down.