Chapter 27

Read the A.N at the end please

Louis' POV

I'm shattered. Angry. Frustrated but most of all hurt. How can he do that to me? How can he kiss someone else and let them say I love you to him? I thought I meant something but clearly I didn't.

I didn't even get to tell him he was going to be a father. But right now he doesn't deserve to be a part our lives. I knew the day we ended things would come.

I just didn't expect it to be when I was 4 weeks pregnant.

I had gone to the doctor and found out I was 4 weeks. I have a new doctor ,Dr Payne who I had met at Niall's party who is married to Niall's obstetrician Sophia and he said the baby was fine and healthy and gave me vitamins and pills for morning sickness which I terribly had.

I haven't left my house all week except for going to school and that was it. Niall has been over more since I told him what happened. He was furious. And quite frankly scary after I had told him. He was tempted to go to Harry's office and kick his ass. I would have gladly let him but I didn't want him involved.

Of course he told Zayn but I told Zayn to let it go. He fucked up and nothing will make me take him back.

I don't know what I'm going to do with being pregnant. I made Niall promise not to tell Zayn about my pregnancy because knowing him he'd tell Harry and I couldn't face that right now.

All Zayn knows is about me catching Harry kissing another man. And that's all he needs to know right now till I figure out what I'm going to do. I still need to tell my dad and sister about it and I know my dad is going to flip when I tell him I'm pregnant and Harry and I are broken up.

God what has my life become?

I'm single and fucking pregnant. Pregnant by an asshole who broke my heart. He never loved me. I was just some toy to him. Some person he could fuck and that was it. Did the times we made love mean anything to him? Because it meant the world to me.

All I do is mope and eat. That's my life now.

As I sit on my couch in self pity I hear the door knocking. I know it's not Niall because he's visiting Zayn and his parent's. So who the hell is it?

"Louis please open the door." Pleads the voice belonging to the man who broke my heart. I don't move as the knocking continues and I cry as he shouts and pleads for me to open the door.

"Please, just hear me out I beg you." He says and I shake my head and shrink into the couch as he screams and shouts for me to open the door.

"Fine. Just know I do love you sweetheart. And when your ready to talk to me I'll be waiting for you. I love you Louis." He says and the knocking ceases.

I burst into tears when he leaves.