Chapter 3

Controlled love Chapter 3

Dedicated to Jack_Styles for the comments :) Check out Jack_Styles and go read Control and I am a Toy. You wont be dissappointed.

[Edited]

Louis' POV

It's Thursday, and I am so excited for the oncoming weekend because I'm in dire need of a break.

Teaching is so exhausting but I love it. It's worth getting up at 6:00 everyday if I get to teach kids about something I'm so passionate about.

I'm really looking forward to the school play because I get to direct and produce it! I'm still stuck on what we should do, but I won't bother about that just yet.

It's lunch time and I'm sitting at my desk, waiting for Niall to arrive with our lunches. Just as I was about to call him he rushes into my classroom looking red face and flustered.

"Jeez, what happened to you?" I ask and he turns an even deeper shade of red. "Uhm..." I raise my eyebrow at him curious to why he seems so,distorted.

"I'm so embarrassed right now." He sighs and runs his hands through his face, making me even more eager to know what happened.

"Spill. What happened?" I ask and he sits down and hands me my lunch, and I thank him ,waiting for him to go on. "Well, I was getting coffee, there was this raven haired, Greek god sculpted by Zeus himself, getting coffee as well ." He says pausing and I raise my brows in confusion because I don't see any coffee but say nothing as he continues.

"While I was busy gawking at him I had bumped into this girl and spilt it all over his suede shoes." He says groaning in embarrassment and I try not to laugh at the situation and let him continue his story.

"And the worst part is he knew I was staring. And when I tried to apologize he kept smirking at me, making me all uncomfortable and flustered wanting to wipe that smirk off his face, preferably with my tongue...."

He trails off and that's when I can't control it any longer and burst out laughing.

"Oh God Niall . Your such a klutz sometimes." I say and he chuckles a bit and we start eating our lunch.

_____________

"So did you at least get his number or something?" I ask after we're done eating. He blushes and I smirk at him.

"Y-yeah he asked for my number so me stuttering like a fool managed to give him it." He says still blushing and I coo ,pinching his red cheeks and he bats my hand away.

"Way to go Nialler. Glad you're putting yourself out there." I say and he raises a challenging eyebrow at me.

"At least one of us are. You probably haven't been on that dating website since I've signed you up." He says knowingly and I groan. I totally forgot about that.