Chapter 19

HAPPY READING!! :D

Harry's POV

Gemma and I agreed to meet at one of the coffee shops I own, though she doesn't know that part of me yet. We have a lot to catch up with and she is excited for me to meet someone who must mean a lot to her.

I'm waiting for her to arrive and don't know if I'll recognize her since I haven't seen her for years. I scan the menu in front of me, and already decided what to have. To kill time I let my thoughts drift to Louis. I still haven't spoken to him or contacted him besides the text I sent, but I'm hoping to chat with him because we have so much to talk about.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear someone clearing their throat. When I look up I already feel the tears pooling at my eyes as I take in the appearance of my sister. "Harry." She says tearing as well and I get up and pull her in for a much needed hug.

"You haven't changed much except for the massive growth spurt." She says chuckling wetly and I laugh pulling away from her hug. "Harry, meet Bethany, My daughter." She says taking a baby out of the stroller I didn't notice, until now.

"D-daughter?" I ask and she nods smiling. "She's the one who had me up when you called." I hear her say but I'm too focused on the beautiful baby in her arms."Wanna hold her?" She asks breaking me out of my stare. "You sure I mean-" She cuts me off by placing Bethany in my arms.

"You're her uncle, Of course I'm sure." She says and I smile at her and look down at the tiny baby in my arms. I smile as her tiny hand grabs my fingers. I take a seat with Bethany in my arms and Gemma doing the same.

"I haven't ordered anything yet so we can do that." I say and Gemma nods scanning the menu. "Any recommendations? I'm not familiar with this place." She says dropping the menu."I suggest the ranch chicken salad sandwich. Great flavor and for desert the chocolate fudge brownie." I say reciting dishes off the menu, she raise her perfectly shaped eyebrow at me.

"How often do you come here that you don't even have to look at the menu?" She asks and I shrug. "Kind of own this place so it's expected of me to know what food I put on the menu." I say and her eyes widen. "Wow. You've been doing well big brother.What else don't I know about you?" She asks and I wonder what can I tell her.

"What do you wanna know?" I ask her and she shrugs. "Tell me what you think's important." The only thing important that comes to mind is Louis. Right now in my fucked up life he's the only thing that's important to me."Ooh you've got this loved up look on your face. Who are you thinking about." She asks and I roll my eyes.

"No one." I say and she scoffs. "No one? don't try to kid me, I know that look." She says and I sigh, rocking Bethany a bit since she's become a bit restless.She starts whimpering so Gemma takes her from me to feed her. 

"Come on H, I wanna know who's got your attention." She says as Bethany latches on to the bottle Gemma took out to feed her with.I don't know if I should tell her because she doesn't know I'm gay. So I shake my head and she pouts.

The drinks I ordered come and we both order the ranch chicken and thank the waiter as she leaves."Please? Who's the lucky guy?" she asks and I almost spit out the sip I took of my Ice Tea. "What!?" I shout and she smiles.

"Harry, I know your gay. Knew since you were 12. So tell me dammit!" She says and I sigh."Fine. His name's Louis. We've been seeing each other for a couple months." I say and she squeals. "Please tell me you have a picture!" She asks and I groan but nod and take out my phone.

"Oh my God he's gorgeous. Well done big brother! He's a looker" She says referring to the photo I took of him when he had woken up. We had just had sex the night before and he woke up with this glow so I wanted to take a picture of him.

"yeah, but lately things haven't been going smooth." I say and she frowns. "What do you mean?" She asks putting Bethany down who had fallen asleep. "Well, I haven't spoken to him since yesterday and I think he might be mad at me." I say and she rolls her eyes."What did you do?" She asks and purse my lips together. "He kind of told me he loved me-" "And you freaked out like a complete idiot!" She says. Way to hit the nail on the head.

"Well, uhm maybe?" I say and she swats me behind my head. "You dolt! The boy loves you and what do you do? Run away.  Whenever something that you can't handle comes along you run!" She says and I know she is referring to me running from her and my mother.

"I'm sorry." I blurt out and her face softens. "I know that what happened still affects you.But you need to let it go Harry. I have and look. I have a daughter now. I'm with the love of my life and my past is my past. It's time you do the same. You can't let what happened keep you from your happiness." She says and I shake my head.

"It's not easy Gemma. I have nightmares-nightmares of what that bastard did to you. I did nothing. Nothing to help you and you expect me to let it go?" I say and she grabs my hand across the table. "Don't ever think that it was your fault. What were you suppose to do? You were 11-" "And you were 8! I was your big brother! I was suppose to protect you and I failed! I can never forgive myself for letting that happen to you." I almost shout and she smiles sadly,stroking my hand with hers.

"I have forgiven you and him, so forgive yourself. Because this is keeping you from that happiness you deserve. You push everyone who comes close to you away because you think you don't deserve them. You are the best big brother I could ever ask for. Even after the incident those few weeks you refused to talk or even look my way, I still felt the love you had for me. You were always there for me, even up until the day you left. It's time to let go Harry." 

Ooh... Another update :D I'm really excited for the rest of the story!! There is so much to happen and I cant wait to sit and write it out for you!! SO...... since I'm in this mode how about 5 votes and 2 comments and I'll update later on again? Sound like a plan?

VOTE:D
COMMENT<3