Bonus Chapter

Harry's POV

Mummy is sad. Mummy shouts at me and hits me even when I've been a good boy. Mummy is sad because Daddy left. Daddy didn't want us anymore.

Gemma won't stop crying. She's sad too. I'm also sad, but I think if I stop being sad then mummy and Gemma will be happy.

Mummy wasn't always sad. She use to smile and laugh with us and play with us at the park. But that was when Daddy was still around.

Did he leave because of me? Did I make him leave because I screamed and cried when he wouldn't buy me the red power ranger? I had the blue and yellow one but I wanted the red one.

Daddy said I had one already but I wanted the red one.

Daddy got mad. Then the next day he was gone. That day was the last time mummy smiled or laughed. I miss seeing her laugh or smile. Mummy's very pretty when she smiles. But now mummy smells and is always crying. Is it because of me?

When mummy came home she was with a funny man.

Screaming

Crying

Gemma's bleeding.

She's crying. She won't stop crying. Mummy's crying too. She says she's sorry.

I'm sorry too.

"Harry"

"Harry"

I startle awake and stare into my beautiful husbands eyes. Louis smiles and cups my face and wipes the tears I must've shed from my dream.

"Its okay. You're okay. I'm here." He whispers and plants a loving kiss on my lips. I instantly react and deepen our kiss, rolling his curvy body on top of mine

I thrust my tongue into the tight heat of his mouth,making him moan into our kiss. His tongue glides along mine, making my body ignite with sparks of need and want.

"D-Daddy." Louis gasps as I attack his neck with kisses, sucking on his sweet spot, making him arch into me,rubbing his erection against my own making me groan into the crevice of his neck.

"Off." I mumble against his skin, pulling on the cool material of the sweater he's wearing, pulling it completely off, exposing his beautiful tan skin.

"Gorgeous." I mumble against his skin, nipping and sucking, marking what belongs to me. "Mine." I growl, flipping him onto his back, taking full control.

"Tell me what you want. Tell me how to make you feel good." I say, licking all around his nipples, making him whimper beneath me.

"Please. Anything. Just want you. Please Harry." He chokes out as my teeth grazed his nipples, hardening the fluffy nubs.

"Turn around." I order, taking off my boxers,and he flips into his stomach, his laced clad bum in my vision, making my c-ck twitch in excitement. I grab his hips, raising him up so he's arse is raised in the air, and I groan as his hole is exposed through this light pink panties.

"God Lou baby. Wanna wreck your pretty hole so much." I say,tracing his clothed hole with the pad of my thumb. I watch as his body shivers at my touch, smirking at the sight of my beautiful husband,waiting for me.

"Oh god please Daddy. Need you to wreck me. Fuck my tight hole. Please." He moans, pushing out his still clothed arse and I smirk.

I remove his panties just enough to expose his fluffy rim, and bend slightly, c-ck hard and heavy between my legs as I blow into his fluttering hole, watching it clench and unclench at the cool air being blown.