After that-

Alright, so I will admit that hug with Enid was nice. But... It was weird. I had this weird feeling in my stomach, and I wasn't sure that I liked it. How horrid. The wounds and blood on her face made the hug so urgent. I hesitated at first, but I knew she needed it. A part of me even WANTED to hug her. I don't know why... I don't usually like these things but when it comes to Enid there's is always an exception. Just for her.

After that we had to go home because principal Weems had sadly passed away from nightshade poisoning injected into her neck by Laurel, this was when I confronted her while principal Weems was shapeshifted as Tyler. She changed back, but Laurel stabbed her with a syringe filled with nightshade poisoning. She died.

After I had defeated Crackstone, Laurel, and Enid hurt Tyler, we had to go home for the semester because they were trying to find a replacement for Weems. I usually like death, but not this one. Weems was a pain most of the time, but she was tough. That I respected.

I packed my things while Enid watched. "Why aren't you packing up?" I asked. "Because, my parents dont really want to see me. They dont know ive wolfed out yet and still think im not worth much. So Im gonna have to stay here." She said while fidgeting with her fingers. "You dont need them. You are worth much more than they will ever know." I said while Enid looked at the floor, covering her face. I wonder why.

I looked at her, I think that she is sad but she wasn't crying? I hesitated. "You could... You could come live with me until they find a new principal...?" I said, lightly muttering. "You would do that for me? Would your
family even allow it?" She said with those questioning ocean blue eyes. " Of course, my dreadful family is more accepting then people have foretold them to be."

"Oh! In that case I want to, its better to be with you then be alone." Enid said, locking eyes with me and then getting a little pink in the cheeks. I wonder what the reason was for that. How... intriguing. "Hurry up then. They will be here in a bit. I would encourage you to pack up before I leave you here to waste." I said with a scoff. Enid frowned. I didnt like that look on her. Seeing her smile was much better. "Im joking, Enid." Enid's face uncovered a faint smile. I liked it that way.

We exited the dorm while Lurch carried most of out belongings to the car. "Mother, this is Enid. She will be staying with us because she would be alone otherwise. I don't care what you say." I said. "Well if it isn't Enid, seems like you lit a spark in Wednesday." Morticia spoke, leaving Enid with rosy cheeks. "Alright then, off we go." Mother announced. I let of a subtle smirk formed from mothers approval.

As we drove, Enid dozed off to sleep, and eventually she lay her head on my shoulder. Mother glanced at us in the mirror, furrowing her eyebrow with a smirk. I exchanged an expressionless stare at her, which made her smile deeper. She looked away eventually. Enid suddenly interlocked our fingers together. I slightly jumped, I will admit. This was surely just to give her more stability, so her head wouldnt slip, right? Yes, that was it. But as soon as she hardened her grip there was that weird feeling in my stomach, the same one I had gotten when we hugged. What was this? I had never felt this with anyone else. Not even with Tyler when I kissed that backstabbing bastard. Ill kill him in the slowest and most excruciating way. The scars he left on Enid were unforgivable. I clenched my jaw at the thought. No one hurts Enid but me.