Party.

I wake up in the morning, still pulled close to Enid. I look at her as she sleeps. Creepy, I know, but shes so cute. I try to get up but she pulls me back. I let out a scoff, smiling. She doesnt see though, as her eyes are closed. She smiles herself though, making sure to grab my waist and pull me back, as close as we were before. I catch sight of Thing, and he signs 'Just kiss already' I feel my face get hot at the thought of it. I stick a middle finger up and mouth the words 'fuck you'. Thing flicks me back off.

I close my eyes once again, snuggling into Enid. I could stay like this forever. There is some sort of longing I endure when im not with her. She makes everything okay. We are about to doze off, but theres a knock at the door. Enid gets up to answer it. I am left in the cold, without Enid to share her body heat. I wrap myself up with the blanket, conserving whats left of the warmth she left.

Enid opens the door, to see Yoko. "Hey Yoko! What brings you here?" Enid questioned. "Me and Bianca are holding a party, do you want to come?" Yoko asked Enid. "Yeah! Sure! But I dont know about Wens..." "What about me? Not go to a party with you?" I stared at Yoko. "Pleaseeee Wens!" Enid walked over to grab my hand. My face felt hot. "Fine! Let go." I said. "YESSS." Enid exclaimed. Yoko nodded and smirked as she shut the door.

Me and Enid just hung out until the party. When we got back to the dorm from a walk, we got ready for the party. "Wens, can I do your hair?" Enid asked me, with those stupid puppy eyes. "Fine, whatever. Dont make me look bad." and with that, Enid got to work. She kept my hair down, using a round brush and a blowdryer to style my hair. When she was finally finished she spoke, "Wednesday Addams, you look stunning" I looked at myself in the mirror. "I hate it." I knew I loved it. Enid still smiled knowing I was lying.

Enid was already ready, her glamour shone in every part of her. We headed over to Biancas dorm. A few meters away, we hear the blasting of music. We knock on the door. Yoko opens it, revealing a dark room with lots of people and bright lights shining. "Nice hair, Wednesday." I nodded at her. The first person I spot is Ajax. I clench my jaw at this. We both go inside.

"Gather round! Gather round! Were going to begin the first party game, SPIN THE BOTTLEEE!" Bianca shouted. Everybody cheered. Me and Enid just looked at each other. We all gathered around in the circle. This random normie went first. "OH! I forgot to mention that if you're not comfortable with kissing them on the lips, you can choose the cheeks too! Also, if you want some privacy, you can go in the bathroom." Bianca announced, smirking. Everyone nodded and giggled in agreement. The normies spin landed on Xavier, her eyes lit up. The normie went in for a real kiss, but Xavier went for the cheek. People laughed at this. I do not understand how people find this amusing.

In the next few seconds, there was a knock on the door. Yoko went to open it. It was Kent, and he had some drinks with him. Everyone got loud, they stood up to go get some. Enid took my hand and got one for me and one for her. We sipped on our drinks until we we all sat back down. Bianca went next. She twisted the bottle, crossing her fingers. It landed on Yoko, and they make eye contact. They both got up and went to the bathroom. "OoOooOoO..." Everyone went. We waited until they were done, all sipping our drinks, laughing, and talking, They finally came out after 10 minutes.

I caught Ajax looking at Enid. I could tell Enid was feeling uneasy since we got here. I gave him the stare, and he caught sight of me and quickly looked away. I rolled my eyes in disgust. It was Xaviers turn. He spun it, intensely watching it go round and round. It landed on Kent. They both chuckled and kissed each other on the cheek. It was Enid's turn. She took another sip of her drink. She seemed and looked tipsy. So was I. She attempted to spin it but the bottle faltered. I could see she was shaking. Ajax got up to get a drink.

I put my hand on hers. She stopped shaking and spun it once again. It spun for longer a time than it felt. That sinking feeling in my stomach occured. Ajax sat down right next to me as the bottle came to a stop between us. Bianca smirked. "Choose one, Enid." She said. I was more than positive that Enid would choose Ajax, with the way she cried over him. Ajax smirked at Enid, visibly making her uncomfortable. She got up and grabbed my hand, her face real red. I was shocked at this, my face probably turning red as Ajax grimaced at us. She dragged me to the bathroom. We could hear people ooOoOooing at us, but we ignored it.

We staggered a little bit, both feeling a little drunk. I pushed her against the wall. Making direct eye contact with her. I couldnt control myself. I cupped her cheeks in my hands and went in for a kiss. She kissed back, grabbing at my waist. She tasted like the alcohol. We kissed and over again. Things were getting hot. My body took control of me and I moved down to her neck. I bit it and softly and sucked on it, leaving a mark on her neck. Enid whimpered slightly, which led me back to kissing her again. After we were done she grabbed my hand and went back out. Everybody gasped in awe when they saw the mark on Enid's neck.

Bianca and Yoko smirked, while Ajax balls his fists up. I smiled at him. Me and Enid sat back down, as the game went on.