Guilt.

[Wednesdays POV] Enid opened up the door. "What is this?!" She looked at me, her stuff, and Atlas. She walked up to Atlas. "You did this huh?" She poked her finger into the middle of Atlas's chest. Atlas said nothing, just looking down at Enid, purely expressionless. "No Enid. I did. I saw what you did with him." I angrily said. "Was it me? What did I do wrong? I thought we were good for each other." I muttered out. Atlas stayed quiet, not wanting to engage in this horrid lovers quarrel.
"No, no, no. Wednesday." Enid immediately said, waving her hands in the air. Atlas left. Im sure she felt like this was her fault, but it was mine. I decided to kiss her. She tried to stop me.

Enid's eyes started tearing up. I held my ground, not giving into her damn puppy eyes. "Get out." I said blankly. "Wednesday... please..." She pleaded. "You have one minute and you're out. Got that?" I scoffed. Enid fell to the ground. Her claws unsheathed. Her tears muffled her words but I could still understand. "It was a forced relationship... my parents dont like you... It wasnt my fault... I was just trying to make my parents love me. Be proud of me. Just once... I love you. Only you." Enid broke, fully laying on the floor now.

Guilt, guilt. Guilt is a funny thing. As it stabbed my entire body, I went to go pick her up. Her claws sheathed as I touched her. She had passed out. I picked her up and put her onto my bed. I pulled the covers over her and kissed her forehead. I dried her tears before putting all her things back in place. I looked out the door before I closed it. At the end of the hall was Atlas, curled up into a ball, her face dug into her knees. "Atlas." I called. She caught sight of me and the second I moved my eyes she had disappeared in a cloud of dark magic.

Guilt. Guilt. This is so humorous. This is all my fault. I slowly closed the door. I trudged to the bathroom. I put my back to the wall and my legs gave in. I slid down the wall, now sitting. I pulled my knees to my chest. The uncontrollable tears slid out of my eyes. Soaking into my pant legs. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. "Who am I.." I whispered to myself.

[Enids POV] I awoke to hear some crying. I think I might have passed out when I had that... breakdown. I tried to get up but couldnt. My mind was a blur. I see Wednesday's figure in the bathroom. Is she... Crying? I got up, staggering the very least. "Hey... Open up." I muttered. There was no answer from her. "Open..." I said. The door clicked and I opened it.

Wednesday was crying, the tears fiercely fell down her pale cheeks. "My...Fault." she said through her tears. "No Wednesday, its mine."

"I kissed Atlas. It wasnt her but me. She tried to stop me, tell me that I loved you which I do. But I did it anyway... Im. Sorry." She started to burst out crying. I went to hold her. "Aww... You love me?" I softly said. She nodded and burrowed her head into my shoulder as she cried. "Its okay Wens. I forgive you. I didnt tell you right away. Im in the wrong." I comforted her. I walked her to the bed. "Come on. We'll wake up tomorrow and everything will be okay. Nothing will be wrong. Just you and me."

We both got into my bed. Wednesday immediately held onto me, not letting go anytime soon. I softly smiled. I watched her for a while. Maybe Atlas isnt so bad. She did try to stop Wednesday from... whatever. I rubbed Wens's back. I kissed her forehead and lay my head down on the pillow. 'Wednesday Addams, crying over me.' I thought. A wave of relief hit me as I thought about this.

Maybe I dont have to listen to my parents. I dont have to make them proud. I know its all that I have wanted to do in life, but maybe its not for the best. All they have done is criticize me. Judge me. Maybe its time to follow my own path, with Wens. I love this girl. Shes soft for me. The hardest thing to achieve with her. I stroked her hair. Her breathing began to slow down. Long, deep breaths.

I watched as her body rose up and down with every breath. Im glad I have this. I thought. I looked at her closed eyes. Her body became less tense and her shaking subsided. "I love you so much Wens. More than you know."
I whispered to her, knowing she was most likely asleep.

But after a few seconds, she replied. "I love you too, Cara mia."

Now when I tell you lighting shot inside my body, I mean it. I became warm all over. I felt Wens snuggle into me further. I guess she was cold and I had all the warmth due to what she said. I held her close, closed my eyes, and drifted to sleep.

'Cara mia. Hah.' I finally thought.