Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The two of them arrived in front of a house, Jungkook knocked on the door and someone opened it.

"What the hell is this?" The man looked at Jin and back at Jungkook.

"What?" Jungkook said, he hasn't even said anything to his friend yet.

"This man is shining, are you human? Are you wearing something on your body?"

"Tae, at least you have to let me in so I can explain everything, are your parents at home?"

"No, they are staying at my grandmother's house, come in" The three of them entered Taehyung's room.

Jin sat on a chair, while Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the bed, they both just stared at Jin, stunned to hear what Jin explained to them.

"Wait, so you were banished by your mother to earth?" Taehyung said.

"No, my mother saved me, I'm sure it's not the earth that my mother meant. I also don't know why I could be on earth, I only know I drowned in the sea when Uncle Lee pushed me out of the ship"

"How about you clean yourself up first? Tae can you lend his your clothes?" Jungkook said.

"Yes, of course, you can be here as long as my parents are not around, they will be back next week" Jin just nodded and went into the bathroom.

"Why don't you take him to your place?" Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"You know my place is very small, there is no space for him"

"Then what are we going to do when my parents come back? Where are we taking him? Police station? Shelter?"

"How about we think about it tomorrow? I have to go home, I'll be back tomorrow"

"Okay then" Jungkook left and not long after, Jin came out with his pajamas on.

"Where's the other guy?" Jin said.

"Jungkook, he's home, he'll be back tomorrow" Jin just nodded.

"That place is great" Jin said.

"What place?"

"That" Jin pointed towards the bathroom.

"Bathroom?"

"Yes, there is water coming out of an iron up there, it's like that at my place but the water comes straight from the spring, so it never runs out"

Jin explained with shining eyes, he looked proud when he explained it all to Taehyung until Taehyung told him to sit beside him.

"You describe that place like it's real, are you really from there? I mean Jungkook thinks you bumped into something and this is just bullshit but every time you explain your place it just feels real"

"Aristella is real, there is a place that not everyone knows, I say that because I live there, I can explain in detail how it feels to live in a place where there is only peace and happiness in it"

"But you said your place was attacked, that means your planet has enemies"

"Did you think that nobody would want the earth to be destroyed? I'm sure you guys thought the enemy was someone from the same place as you, but did you ever think that creatures from somewhere else were targeting the earth to inhabit?" Taehyung was amazed by the way Jin spoke. He looks very convincing.

Taehyung took his laptop and brought it on his lap, he opened a search site and searched for Aristella.

"What's that?" Jin said.

"It's a laptop"

"Laptop? What's that thing for?"

"This thing has many functions but this time I will find out about your planet from here"

"Can this thing see the condition of my planet? Or take me back there?"

"Aish, that's not how it works, we can only find a more detailed about your planet" when Taehyung searched for it, he found something, a blog that wrote the beauty of Aristella.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Have Earthlings ever lived there?"

"No, we don't have exact coordinates, so for Earth humans to be able to come to Aristella it's absolutely impossible"

"But.. how can this person explain the beauty of Aristella, do you want to read it?" Jin nodded and Taehyung gave the laptop to Jin.

Jin read one by one the explanations that person wrote in his blog, Jin's eyes widened when he read them to the end.

"What is it?"

"He wrote it exactly, everything he said is true" Taehyung took the laptop and looked for the author of the blog, his name is Namjoon.

"Namjoon, have you heard of that name?" Jin shook his head.

"I think he's from the same place as you"

"Can we find him?"

"Of course, but not now, we have to sleep, you can sleep in the guest room"

"Can't I sleep here? In Aristella I sleep with my mother and father, we always sleep together"

"But you are not in Aristella now, you are on earth, and here only people who love each other sleep together"

"Loving each other?"

"Yeah, you know about love right?"

"Yes, love is the purest thing in Aristella"

"Even on Earth"

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕