Chapter 20

Chapter 20

🔞⚠️Warning⚠️🔞
There is a hot scene in this chapter, if you feel uncomfortable you can skip this chapter

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

The three of them were already sitting in the cinema. Jin sat between the two of them, they were actually watching a romantic movie, even though there were other movie choices but that movie looked more interesting. Jin was holding a basket of popcorn in his lap. The lights are turned off and the movie starts. It's For the first time for Jin.

At first, there was nothing strange about the movie, it still shows normal scenes. But until the middle of the movie, many intimate scenes appeared on the big screen, making Jin freeze staring it. It felt strange to see something like that with so many people. Upon entering the bed scene, Jin lowered his head while biting his lips. He heard a moan over the speaker and made him look back at the screen. He watched the scene without blinking.

Just as his hand was about to grab the popcorn in his lap, he felt another hand there and turned to his left. Jungkook looked at him. Their eyes stared at each other with their hands still touching, until Jungkook withdrew his hand and they both looked back at the screen in front of them.

After two hours the film ended and they walked out of the cinema.

"The movie was boring, I just fell asleep there" Taehyung said

"Huh? Ah yes, that movie is boring" Jin said and kept his head down.

Taehyung walked them home and left because it was already 11pm. They entered and it seemed that their mother had fallen asleep in her room, so they went straight into the room.

It's still very awkward after watching a movie full of adult scenes.

"I..I want to take a shower first" Jin said but before he entered the bathroom Jungkook pulled his hand and brought his body closer to him.

"Jungkook.."

"Don't shower first"

"Why?"

"You will know the reason" Jungkook kisses Jin's lips tenderly, making Jin close his eyes and move to follow Jungkook's crush. This time the kiss was getting hotter, making their breath panting like a marathon. Jungkook opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out at Jin.

At first Jin didn't know what to do but slowly he opened his mouth and let Jungkook's tongue enter and meet his. The kiss that got wilder made Jungkook wrap his arms around Jin's waist and pull him closer. Jin's hand was still in front of Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook broke the kiss because they were almost out of breath, their eyes met each other with heavy breathing and their lips were red and wet.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"Why are you doing this? You said we're just friends"