Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Jungkook woke up when he heard his alarm going off. He opened his eyes and saw Jin was still in his arms, but his body was not as cold as last night. He opened the blanket covering their bodies. He looked at Jin's hand that tightly hugged him.

"Jin, wake up"

"Hmm." Jin opened his eyes and lifted his head until their eyes locked.

"I have to take a shower and get ready for work" Jin nodded and released his hug. Jungkook got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Jin looked around, looking for his cloths but he didn't see it, he only saw Jungkook's shirt that he wore last night, so he took it and put it on, then came out wiping his eyes.

"Morning my Jinnie" Jungkook's mom said.

"Morning eomma, Tae also calls me Jinnie" Jin smiled and sat at the dining table.

"Really? Ahh even though that's my nickname for you but someone already called you by that name first"

"It's okay eomma, you can call me by that name too, I like it" Jungkook's mother approached Jin with food in her hand, she noticed Jin and sat in front of him.

"Wasn't that shirt last night worn by Jungkook?"

"Yes, I was looking for my shirt but didn't see it anywhere and only saw this shirt on the bed so I put it on" His mother's eyes widened, Jin was really innocent, he just said it like that.

"Morning eomma" Jungkook came out of his room and his mother just smiled at him.

"You seem to have slept well last night"

"No, I was very hot last night, my body is sweating"

"I'm sorry" Jin said making Jungkook look at him.

"You're wearing my clothes?"

"I can't find my clothes"

"I think I put it on the bed"

"I've been looking for it but nothing"

His mother just watched them with a smile, she couldn't believe they were talking about something like this in front of his own mother.

After breakfast, Jungkook was getting ready to leave, his mother was busy washing dirty dishes in the kitchen and Jin came up to Jungkook and held him.

"What is it?" Jin kissed Jungkook on the cheek, making Jungkook silent.

"Taehyung said kissing on the cheek means thank you, thank you Jungkook"

"Yes.." Jungkook stuttered when he answered, his heart was beating fast at that moment and when he wanted to open the door he turned back to face Jin.

"Don't do that to other people, just say thank you" Jin just nodded and Jungkook left holding his chest.

Jin approached Jungkook's mother in the kitchen and helped him.

"Jinnie"

"Yes eomma"

"Are you happy living here?"

"Of course, I'm very happy to be here" Jungkook's mother smothered Jin's cheek and stroked it.

"I'm also happy to see you with Jungkook"

"What do you mean?"

"I want you guys to be together, do you like my son?" Jin fell silent.

"I don't know, but he won't a man like me, he still loves Jimin very much, I heard about it last night"

"Then why did you guys do that?"

"Do what?"

"What did you do last night, that made his body sweaty and hot?"

"He just hugged me, he took off his clothes and mine because my body was very cold last night"

"Only that?" Jin nodded.

"I thought you guys did something"

"Something? Like what?"

"You will feel it yourself" Jin just nodded and went back to helping Jungkook's mother clean the house.

It was 3pm when Jin was in his room when Jungkook's mother called him, he came out and was very surprised to see Taehyung there. Jin walked over to Taehyung and hugged him.

"Tae..nice to see you here"

"I miss you"

"Me too"

"Why don't you come to my place? I thought Jungkook made you forget about me"

"I will never forget you"

"Eomma come into my room first ok?" Jin nodded and Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Eomma? You call her eomma?"

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"Aish, I've been friends with Jungkook for a long time but he doesn't allow me to call his mother by that name, he's so mean to me" Jin just laughed and invited Taehyung to sit in the living room.

"How do you feel Jin? Do you still often feel the cold on your body?"

"Yes, last night I felt it again, I miss my mother"

"Then how to deal with it? You look fine at the moment"

"Jungkook hugged me while sleeping, he took off his clothes and my clothes and the cold just disappeared from my body"

"What???? Really? Wahhh, did he take the opportunity to touch your body?"

"I don't think so, we're just sleeping"

"Jin, didn't you feel anything when you slept with him?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't feel the sensation in your body when his body is pressed against you?"

"To be honest I feel my heart beating really fast, but I'm sure it's because of my body's condition last night"

"Aish, I don't think the people at Aristella have ever felt love, that's why you don't know if you are feeling it"

"Fall in love?" Taehyung nodded.

"He still loves Jimin"

"You want to know who he loves?"

"He already said it"

"That's his mouth talking, we don't know who's in his heart"

"How to?"

"Would you do it if I told you?"

"I dunno, I'll think about it"

"You still remember there are three types of kisses I told you?"

"Yes"

"What kiss signifies affection?"

"Kiss the forehead"

"Yes you're right, give him that kiss when he comes back from work, see how he reacts, if he's angry it means he really loves Jimin but if he's not angry it means he loves you"

"I don't think I can do that, I'm afraid he'll get mad"

"You're afraid he doesn't love you, right?" Jin was silent.