Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Day after day passed, it didn't feel like today was Jin's last day staying at Taehyung's place.

"Jin, are you sure you want to go and stay at Jungkook's place? You'll be lonely when he goes to work" Taehyung held Jin's hand like a child.

"I'll come here if I'm lonely, or you can come there if you miss me"

"Aigoo, why are you adorable Jin? I will definitely miss you, my bed will feel empty now" Jin just laughed and Jungkook just watched them.

"Are you guys not done yet? He only lives at my house and my house is not far from here, don't be so dramatic" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, you're working now, why should he live with you?" Taehyung said.

"Because he doesn't want to bother you all the time."

"But I don't feel bothered, he actually helps me with many things, let him stay here for another day, please" Jin just turned to Jungkook.

"Tae, tomorrow is Monday, I have to work, who will take him to my house? You? You won't to take him"

"Aish, I want to take him, please let him stay another day"

"Taehyung, we'll meet again, right Jungkook?" Jungkook just nodded.

"Hm okay, I'll meet you there" Taehyung hugged Jin's body before they both left. Jin wore Jungkook's hoodie to cover his glistening body. They sat on the bus, Jin sat by the window.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"How long have you and Jimin been together?"

"10 years, I dated him in high school"

"High School? What's that?"

"How to put it huh, but it's like studying at a certain level".

"What made you love him?"

"He's different, he accepts me for who I am, he never complains and asks for anything from me, but he's right, I should fight for him like he did for me, I should work and prove my seriousness to his parents"

"What's wrong with his parents?"

"They don't agree with me and Jimin's relationship"

"Why? Because you don't work?"

"Yeah, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"No, we don't know girlfriends or boyfriends at Aristella, we will come to Tethan when we are 30 years old and meet our mate there and get married"

"Tethan?"

"Yes, a place where love feels most sincere and pure, whoever comes there will meet his mate, that place is a waterfall, stand under it and whoever comes is your mate, you must marry him and your life will be happy forever"

"They married without love?"

"Of course they love each other, we live with love, if we respect each other, love will continue to envelop us for a long time. That's how love works in my place, very different from here, but actually the meaning of love itself will always be the same everywhere"

"How old are you?"

"24 years"

"Six years from now you should be able to meet your mate"

"Yeah, but I'm stuck here, or maybe my mate is here." Jin looked at Jungkook and smiled, making Jungkook nervous and averting his eyes from Jin.

They arrived at Jungkook's house, his mother greeted Jungkook and fell silent when he saw him bringing someone.

"Who is he Jungkook?" His mother said.

"Eomma, this is Jin, my friend, he will stay here for a while" Jin smiled at Jungkook's mother and his mother smiled back.

"Of course, you can stay here as long as you want."

"Thank you eomma" Jin said, making Jungkook turn towards him.

"Aigo.. you call me eomma?"

"Jin, why do you call my mother eomma?"

"Ahh I'm sorry, then what should I call you?"

"It's okay, eomma is happy that he called me like that, just call eomma, it's okay, are you going to sleep in Jungkook's room?"

"Yes he will sleep with me" His mother just smiled.

"Have you guys had dinner yet?"

"Not yet eomma" Jin said, Jungkook wasn't used to hearing it but he doesn't know why he felt happy to hear Jin calling his mother as  eomma.

"Then eat first okay?" Jin nodded and his mother immediately brought Jin to the dining table, Jungkook saw an unusual attitude from his mother, she had never been like that to Jimin.