Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Two months passed, imagine every day they do that before going to sleep. How does it feel to be Jungkook's mother, she must have had trouble sleeping because she heard the noise from her son's room. But strangely she always smiles in the morning as if teasing her two sons.

Tonight was the same as any other night, after spitting his cum on Jin's stomach, Jungkook lay down beside Jin. It's been two hours after they had sex, they are complete addicts.

"Kookie, I'm tired, can we stop?"

"Yes baby" Jungkook kissed Jin's forehead.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"Can I ask something?"

"Yes baby, what do you want to ask?"

"When are we getting married?" Jungkook was silent.

"Jungkook--"

"Can we just sleep? I'm really sleepy and tired, tomorrow I also have to work"

"Ah okay"

"I'll clean your body first, stay here" Jungkook went to the bathroom to get a wet towel. He placed a small towel in the sink and turned on the water faucet. He froze while looking at his towel. Why did Jin suddenly ask that?

Jungkook went back to bed and saw Jin had fallen asleep, he cleaned Jin's body so it wasn't sticky and dressed him so he wouldn't feel cold then cleaned himself and slept beside Jin while hugging him.

That day was the anniversary of the company where he worked, all employees were asked to come to a club to celebrate a party together, at first Jungkook didn't intend to come, he chose to go home and meet Jin but his other friends forced him to join and finally he was there with the others and his boss, Hoseok.

He drank too much alcohol, making him so drunk, he got so carried away that he forgot to contact Jin. He intended to go home first, he walked out with his body staggering until someone came and supported his body, that was the last moment he remembered before his heavy eyes closed.

The next day Jungkook woke up, he opened his eyes and his head was very dizzy, he felt someone hugging him and he thought it was Jin.

"Jin, what time is it?" There was no answer from Jin, he rubbed his eyes and adjusted his vision then when he turned his head he was shocked and immediately got out of bed, he saw his body and only the underwear he was wearing.

"Jungkook, just sleep, it's still early" Hoseok said

"What did you fucking do to me!!"

"Me? You did it, you asked me to do it"

"Fuck!! You're lying!" Jungkook took his clothes and rushed out of there, he called Jin but his number was not active. He immediately went home and when he got home, he saw his mother crying in the living room.

"Eomma, what happened? Why are you crying? Where is Jin?"

"Jungkook.. why is it so hard to contact you? I woke up and saw drops of blood on the floor leading to the door, I looked for Jin but he wasn't there, I rushed to see his necklace and the light was very bright, he couldn't be contacted, I was worried something bad had happened to him"

"W-what? Shit!!!" Jungkook immediately contacted Taehyung.

"Hello"

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Is Jin there?"

"Huh? What do you mean he's here? No he's not with me"

"Don't lie to me!"

"I'm not lying, what happened?"

"Jin is missing"

"What? I'll be right there" Jungkook hung up the phone and opened the message to send Jin a message. But he fell silent when he saw the many photos submitted. A picture of him with Hoseok. Pictures of them kissing and when Jungkook sucked Hoseok's neck and many others. He looked at his watch and it was 2am.

It felt like Jungkook's heart was very broken at that time, if something happened to Jin he would never forgive himself.

"Eomma, I have to go look for him, it's my fault, he left because of my stupidity"

"Jungkook.." Jungkook ran out of his house, he didn't know where to look but he kept running.

"Please baby please, it's my fault, shit!!! Damn me! Where are you?"

Flashback ON

That night Jin couldn't sleep, he called Jungkook but he didn't pick up. He waited for Jungkook with worry, he waited for him to fall asleep in the living room. Then Jin woke up when he heard lots of messages coming to his phone and it was from Jungkook.

He opened the message and immediately his heart ached, his hands shook violently and blood flowed from his nose.

He looked at the photos one by one, the photo where Jungkook kissed Hoseok and vice versa, the photo where Jungkook buried his face in Hoseok's neck and what made his heart break was the two of them naked in that photo with Jungkook sleeping in Hoseok's arms.

He was very disappointed, his chest felt tight and his body was very cold. Blood also did not stop flowing from his nose. He turned off his phone and left the house with a weak body. He cried while holding his aching chest.

"Is this the reason you didn't answer my question last night?" Jin muttered.

Flashback OFF

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

this is the last chapter that i uploaded tonight, i will continue it tomorrow, my chest is also tight making this chapter i hope you guys can sleep well
[just punch me a little bit, it's okay]
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔