Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A month passed, that day was the first day Jin would be left by Jungkook for two days, he was out of town for work. Jin continued to pout all day like a child when he knew Jungkook would leave him.

"Hey, I won't be there long, only two days, I already gave you the phone so you can call me whenever you want, I promise it's only two days"

"Hmm" Jin went to his room.

"Jin, I have to go before it's too late, don't be like this"

"Go, you will be late, let eomma talk to him" his mother said.

"But eomma--"

"This is the first time he is away from you, he must be sad and afraid you will leave him, just go, I will talk to him"

"No, I have to talk to him"

"But you could be late"

"I don't care" Jungkook came into the room and saw Jin sitting on the edge of the bed while lowering his head, Jungkook knelt in front of him.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I'll be back I promise, I'll call you, I'm just working, I promise I won't do anything there but you also promise not to do anything while I'm not here"

"I'll do it with Tae if you stay away"

"Aish, I'm not going home if you do that"

"But you promised you'd come back" Jin's tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Hey don't cry, I promise" Jungkook wiped Jin's tears and kissed him.

"Can i go now?"

"No" Jin held Jungkook's hand tightly.

"Okay, I'm not leaving until you let me go."

"I want a hug, please" Jungkook smiled and hugged Jin tightly. He kissed Jin's shoulder and rubbed his back to calm him down.

"You may go, you'll be late if you're still here" Jungkook released his hug and looked at Jin.

"I'll be back, I promise" Jungkook kissed Jin's forehead and stood up.

"I also promise I won't do it with anyone else, including Tae" Jungkook just smiled and nodded then left.

He went out to meet his mother.

"What about him?"

"He let me go, eomma I go first okay"

"Okay, take care of yourself ok?"

"Yes eomma, i love you"

"I love you too my son" His mother hugged Jungkook before he left with his suitcase.

That afternoon Taehyung came, he brought a large pizza to eat with Jin and Jungkook's mother. The three of them sat in front of the TV while eating pizza at the table.

The TV show was very funny but Jin didn't laugh at all, only Taehyung and Jungkook's mother laughed, he was just busy looking at his phone, waiting for Jungkook to call him and suddenly his phone rang, Jin immediately jumped off the sofa and ran to his room, then picked up the phone with smile on his face.

"Hello"

"Are you waiting for my call?"

"Yes, have you arrived yet?"

"Yes, I just arrived at the hotel so I can contact you, what are you doing?"

"Watching TV while eating pizza with Tae and eomma"

"Tae is there?"

"Yes"

"Did you do something with him?"

"Of course, I took his hand, hugged him and..."

"And what? I told you not to do more than that Seokjin" Jin just laughed.

"That's it, I promise I won't do that to anyone else."

"You can only do it with me"

"Yeah, only with you"

"We never do that again"

"Do we have to do it often?" Jungkook laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You are so cute"

"Can't we do it too often?"

"Yes, you will get addicted if you do it often and it will be difficult for me, how will I work if you keep asking for it later?"

"Do you want it?"

"Always" that made Jin smile and his cheeks turn red.

"I'm waiting for you, you should come back soon if you want it"

"Who taught you like that? You naughty Jin"

"Can't I be like that?"

"Yes but only for me"

"Okay"

"I have to get ready for a meeting, I'll call you again before I sleep, okay?"

"Yeah, take care of yourself"

"You too, bye Jin"

"Bye Jungkook" Jin hung up the phone and a smile appeared on his beautiful face.

Jin returned to the living room and Taehyung turned to him. Only Taehyung was there, while Jungkook's mother was making dinner for them.

"What made you jump like that? Don't tell me you got a call from Jungkook"

"Yes" Jin sat beside Taehyung.

"Actually, are you two dating yet?"

"I don't know"

"Has he confessed his feelings to you?"

"Not yet"

"Not yet? How come you guys have been making out for the last month and he hasn't said 'i love you' to you, aish that kid, he has a lot of prestige"

"I never said it either, does it have to be?"

"Not necessarily but wouldn't it be much better if the words were said? If it's like this what brings you two together?"

"Love, I mean does love always have to be said? I don't mind if he doesn't say it, he treats me with love and that's enough, right?"

"Aish, I forgot I was talking to humans from another planet, so do whatever you like"