Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Jungkook keeps calling Jin but the number is still not active, he looks to the Han river hoping Jin will come there because that's the only place he knows as his way home.

"No..no you won't do that stupid thing again, you won't do it, please don't leave me please" Jungkook kept muttering as he crossed the riverbank, his eyes kept looking towards the river hoping he didn't find anything bad there.

His phone rang, he immediately picked it up thinking it was Jin.

"Hello Jin, where are you? I'm sorry--"

"It's me, where are you?"

"Tae.. I'm at the Han river, he still can't be contacted, it's my fault Tae, it's my fault"

"I'll be there now, I'll beat you up if something happens to my best friend!" Jungkook hung up the phone, his legs felt weak, he sat beside the river crying.

He kept thinking about what he did last night, why he got so drunk, why he was in that hotel with Hoseok, why did he send all those pictures, why did he do it. He kept hitting himself on the head as if he wanted to turn back time, he just wanted to go home and meet Jin that night.

Not long after Taehyung ran over to Jungkook who was sitting on the edge of the river crying.

"Jungkook, what did you do to Jin?"

"It's my fault, I'm such a jerk! I'm a bastard! Just kill me Tae.. I don't deserve to live like this, I'm sorry, please just kill me!!!"

"I will kill you but explain to me what you are doing!"

"I was very drunk last night and.. I don't know why when I woke up I was in the same bed as Hoseok, only my underwear and he sent all those photos to Jin"

"Bastard!!!" Taehyung smacked Jungkook's face.

"I know, kill me please, I don't want to live like this, Tae, I love him Tae, I know I was wrong, stupid me, why could I do that to him, but I swear, I didn't do it knowingly, I love him"

Jungkook continued to cry with his lips hurt from Taehyung's hard punch.

"Then you can't die! You have to live and regret everything! Your mother said, before your father died, his necklace was shining so brightly that it finally broke and I saw it earlier, I saw how bright it was!!! You have to be responsible if he dead!!!"

"No!!! No he won't die, please no!!!"

"Wake up and find him! If you're the only one here he could die anytime!" Taehyung pulled him up and they went back to find Jin.

They searched for a long time in the Han river, until Taehyung found something under the bridge, someone lying there.

"Jungkook, what is it..is it Jin?" Taehyung pointed towards the bridge and Jungkook immediately ran over to the person, how surprised he was to see that person was Jin.

Jungkook approached his body which was already very cold, brought his head to his lap, he saw lots of blood on his nose and hands.

"Baby... please.. please wake up please... baby please, I'm sorry, please don't leave me, please stay with me" Jungkook brought his head into his arms. His body was very limp, Jin did not respond to anything.

"Jin, I'm sorry, i love you baby, i love you, wake up, I promise we will get married I promise, baby.. please.." Jungkook just cried.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung said, making Jungkook turn to look at him.

"His body..his body is shining so bright"

"No baby no!!! No!!! Please no!! Don't leave me please!!! Please Jin no!!!! Please don't leave me, please you promised me, you promised me to stay here!! Please!! "

Slowly the bright light disappeared along with Jin. This surprised Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Where's Jin?" Taehyung said.

"NO!!!! Please give him back to me!!!!! Please! Don't take him please!!! Just take me please just take me!!!! Don't take him please!!!!"

Meanwhile in another place, Jin opened his eyes, he was at home, in his bed, he was looking here and there. He pinched his hand thinking it was a dream but no, it was real.

"Seokjin, you wake up" A voice he recognized, when he turned towards the voice, his tears didn't stop flowing.

"Mom.. is that really you?"

"Yes my Seokjin, it's me" his mother came up to him and they immediately hugged.

"Mom.. I miss you so much"

"I miss you too, what happened? Someone found you on the beach and brought you to me, I think Lee took you away"

"W-what? Where is Uncle Lee?"

"He didn't come back after taking you away, what happened Seokjin, tell me"

"Where's daddy?"

"Your daddy isn't safe, his injuries are too bad, I'm sorry Seokjin, I love you my son" His mother brought Jin back into her arms.

Jin told everything to his mother, including how to get back there. He doesn't know what made him come back, he only remembers that his legs were too weak when he was walking by the river and fell and became unconscious. He didn't remember what happened after that, until he woke up and he was at home, in Aristella. The place he always longed for.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

what will happen next? what he wanted now happened, he came home and met his mother