Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The next day, Jungkook woke up, he opened his eyes and saw Jin's face very close to his. He doesn't remember that he stayed there last night. He kept his eyes on the sleeping Jin, touching his hand to make sure he wasn't cold. But his touch woke Jin up, he opened his eyes and their eyes met, making Jungkook pull his hand away.

"Did I wake you up?" Jin shook his head.

"Are you feeling any better?" Jin nodded.

"Why are you looking at me?" Jin said.

"Huh? No, I just woke up, just wake up" Jungkook got up from the bed and saw that Taehyung wasn't there.

When he came out he didn't see Taehyung in the kitchen, he looked into the guest room and found Taehyung asleep there. He closed the door and headed to the kitchen to get some water until Jin approached him.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm" Jin approached him.

"Can you help me take this necklace off?" Jin turned his back on Jungkook.

"Yes" Jungkook unhooked and gave the necklace to Jin.

"Why did you take it off?"

"I will always remember my place if I keep wearing it" Jungkook just nodded.

"Do you want breakfast? I'll make something"

"Yes, please" Jungkook sat at the dining table, he saw Jin from his seat. Unknowingly a smile appeared on his face.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Taehyung's voice woke Jungkook up, bringing him back to the world.

"Gosh you startled me"

"I'm sorry, hmm Jin what did you cook? It smells so good"

"I just made fried rice for breakfast"

"You're the best, thank you Jinnie" Jin smiled hearing that name.

"Jinnie?" he said.

"Yes, what's wrong? Are you jealous because I don't give you a nickname? What do you want me to call you? Jungkookie?"

"Kookie, it suits you" Jin said.

"No, Jungkook is enough for me" Jin and Taehyung just laughed. Jin felt happy to be there, with them, even though deep down he missed his home, his parents, everything in Aristella.

After breakfast, Jungkook told Taehyung and Jin of his intention to find a job.

"Is it because of Jimin?" Taehyung said.

"Yes, I have to prove to him that I can succeed and get him back to me"

"You really love him?" Jin said.

"Huh?.."

"Yeah, Jimin was his first love, that's why he's like this" Taehyung said.

"Ahh.. i understand" Jin just nodded and got up from his chair, took the dirty dishes on the table and washed them.

"Then where do you want to find a job? Why don't you work at Hoseok's place? Didn't he offer you a job at that time?"

"You know he offered me work there with other intentions"

"At least you got a job, you can ignore him and focus on your work, make a lot of money and get out of there, open your own business"

"Yes you are right, I can ignore him, after all the salary he offered me is quite high"

After washing the dishes Jin went into the room, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung. He looked at the necklace in his hand and had tears in his eyes.

"Mom, dad.. I hope you are fine, I'll find a way to come back" Jin muttered and put his necklace on the table beside the bed.

The necklace was a gift from their parents, everyone in Aristella has a necklace like that, usually their parents will give them the necklace when they are 20 years old, as a sign that they are grown up. Each necklace they have a different color. Inside the pendant necklace there are different meanings too, depending on what hopes their parents put in the necklace.

Jin's pendant is blue, the necklace can glow if the owner feels lost inside. Jin, who lost his home, missed his parents. Something is missing from him and if that happens for a long time, it will be very dangerous for the owner of the necklace.

like the hope that his parents pinned on the necklace, they want Jin to always be filled with love and warmth, just like being at home

His heart will grow cold and slowly they will die and disappear. The necklace is also a sign that they are native Aristella. Not everyone can have it. Because the stone that is the pendant can only be found in Aristella.