Chapter 19

Chapter 19

That night it rained, Jin looked out the window from inside the room, saw the raindrops falling and flowing on the window pane in front of him. He stared into the darkness of the sky at that time, hoping to find a miracle. Then the sound of the door opening, showed Jungkook coming in with his slightly wet clothes. Maybe he got caught out there.

Jin just turned and smiled at Jungkook and looked back at the window. Jungkook rushed to the bathroom to clean his body and returned to the room after changing clothes. He stood behind Jin.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, I only see rain"

"I want to ask something" Jin just nodded, his eyes still busy watching the rain outside.

"What are the things you can find on Aristella but you can't find on Earth and vice versa?"

"Why do you ask such thing?"

"just answer"

"I can find all that is beautiful there, without pain, without disappointment, without fear, without worry, because everything there is only about peace and happiness"

"Then what is there on earth that you can't find there?"

"You, Tae and your mother"

"I'm serious Jin"

"I'm serious too, there are no friends there, we live alone until we meet our life partner, our mate is in Tethan, so we only have parents there"

"Is that all?" Jin just nodded.

"Is there a beach there?" Jin nodded

"Mountain?" Jin nodded

"Waterfall?" Jin nodded

"Flower garden?" Jin nodded.

"We have it all"

"Looks like there's something you can't get there" Jin was silent. Jungkook watched Jin's face from the reflection of the window in front of him and smiled.

It was getting late, the rain had not let up, they were already lying in bed with their backs to each other. It was a very cold night because of the rain. But fortunately their blanket is quite thick. Jungkook turned to face Jin's back and suddenly hugged Jin from behind.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"What are you doing?"

"I am cold"

"You are cold?" When Jin tried to turn his body Jungkook held him to keep his back to him.

"Stay like this" Jin just nodded and they fell asleep again.

The next morning they woke up to the sound of the alarm going off and the rain still not letting up. The weather became very cold. Jin had turned to face Jungkook and hugged him. When their eyes opened and met they just smiled.

"Looks like it's still raining" Jungkook said.

"Yeah" Jungkook looked at Jin before kissing his forehead.

"Why do you always do that? Don't do it if it doesn't mean anything to you".

"Who said it doesn't mean anything to me?"

"You"

"Yes you are right but that time I said something that I didn't think before, I'm sorry"

"So?"

"This means a lot to me, you're my friend"

"Friend?"

"I have to take a shower, before it's too late like yesterday" Jungkook removed his hug from Jin and got out of bed to take a shower.

But after taking a shower he still saw Jin lying with his blanket.

"Why are you still there? Are you sick?"

"No, I'm still sleepy"

"Okay" Jungkook went out to meet his mother for breakfast.

"Where's Jin?"

"He's still sleepy"

"He must be tired all day helping me clean the house yesterday, then let him sleep a little longer" Jungkook just nodded and they had breakfast together before Jungkook went to work.

Taehyung came back there, he missed his best friend, actually he missed Jin. Jungkook's mother warmly welcomed Taehyung like his own son.

"Jin, why don't we play in the arcade today? You haven't done that before, have you? There's no such thing in Aristella, I'm sure"

"Yeah, Taehyung's right, you should go out more often so you can mingle with people on earth" Jungkook's mother said and Jin just laughed.

"Eomma, I'm the same as people on earth, I'm not an alien" They just laughed.

"Oh yes, after playing in the arcade we can watch a movie in the cinema, I'm sure you will like it, what do you like? Romance? Comedy? Horror? Action?"

"What's that? I don't know all that"

"Aish, then we'll just see what film there is, Mrs. Jeon, I'll take Jin away, tell Jungkook I kidnapped him"

"Kidnap?" Jin said.

"Forget it, let's go, bye Mrs. Jeon" Jin approached Jungkook's mother and kissed her on the cheek.

"Bye eomma"

"Bye, you two take care ok?" Jin nodded before leaving from there.

It was 6 pm, Jin and Taehyung had a lot of fun, they got lots of prizes while playing and now they went to the restaurant to have dinner before watching a movie at the cinema.

"How was today? Fun wasn't it?"

"Yes, I like it, thank you Tae"

"Of course, you won't find anything like this at Aristella"

"You're right." While they were busy eating, Taehyung's phone rang.

"Aish, this kid, just disturb my date"

"Date?"

"No, I'm kidding, it's Jungkook, you want to pick it up?" Jin nodded and Taehyung handed his phone to Jin.

"Yaaahh!!! Where did you kidnap my Jin? He should be at home when I get home! Quickly bring him home or I won't want to help you lie to your parents!"

"Jungkook.."

"Huh.. J-Jin?"

"Why are you so angry? I'm going home now"

"Ahh..no, no it's okay, are you having fun?"

"Yes"

"Okay, you don't have to go home, you can continue with your plan with Taehyung, but can you give that phone to Taehyung? I want to talk to him"

"Yes, Tae, he wants to talk to you." Jin handed his phone to Taehyung.

"Hello"

"Yaahh!!! Why did you give him your phone?"

"Why not?"

"Aish, where are you?"

"At mall, having a romantic dinner, what's wrong?"

"You...aish forget it, I'll be there now"

"Why? I want to watch a movie with Jin, I see there's a romantic movie in the cinema, it's still raining outside, you don't need to come here"

"Yahhhh!! Wait for me! Book three tickets for me!"

"Okay" Taehyung hung up the phone and laughed, making Jin confused.

"What's wrong? Is he mad? Should we just go home?"

"No, he won't be mad if it's about you, he'll be here, we'll watch a movie together"

"Ah ok"