Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Hi, I'm back, I will upload up to chapter 15, if many people give comments I will continue the chapter

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

After Jungkook left for work, only Jin and Jungkook's mom were home. He helps Jungkook's mother clean the house.

"Take a rest, you must be tired" his mother said while handing him a glass of water.

"Thank you eomma" Jin took a sip of water from the glass, his throat felt dry.

"Jin, come with me for a moment, I have something to tell you" Jin got up and followed Jungkook's mother to her room, told Jin to sit on the bed and she took a photo album and sat beside Jin.

"What's this?"

"Photo album, I want you to see it" Jin opened the photo album, at first there was nothing strange, he saw a photo of Jungkook when he was little with his mother and when he slowly opened one by one the next page, there was one photo that caught his attention.

"Wait.. who is he?" Jin turned to look at Jungkook's mother. he saw a photo of a man with Jungkook's mother, the man was wearing a necklace around his neck

"Jungkook's father"

"W-what?"

"Yes Jin, that's why I know about your necklace, his father is also from there, where you come from"

"But how? And where is he now?"

"He died when Jungkook was 2 months in my womb, he was just like you, drowned in the sea and appeared here, I saved him when I was on the beach. He was very shining at that time, I don't know what happened to him but he was like a confused person so I brought him back to my house and we became very close, he kept talking about Aristella and looking for ways to get back there, but all methods have been tried, to no avail, until finally his necklace continued to glow, his body got colder and he died and then disappeared"

"Haven't you ever told Jungkook about this?"

"No, I don't want him to know about his father, Jungkook is always looking for his father even though I explained that his father died when he was still in my womb, but he doesn't believe it and keeps looking for his father, I can't explain Aristella to him because I don't have any evidence about the existence of that planets "

"But you trust your husband?"

"Of course, I believe that Aristella really exists, it's just that I can't show it Jungkook, I also ask you not to tell about this, I will tell him later"

"Will everything end the same? Everyone will die and disappear"

"I still remember when his necklace was red, he said his parents wanted endless happiness for him, but at the end of the day he just cried because he missed his planet and his family there, even though he already had me and Jungkook here, but it felt different"

"That means I will die here"

"No, stay here, with me and Jungkook"

"Why?"

"I know you miss your family, you miss the planet that you call home, maybe there is no way to go back there, but family is not only your mother and father, but we here who love you are also part of your family and earth can be your home"

"Eomma.."

"Hmm"

"Thank you" Jin hugged her tightly and cried on her shoulder.

While at the office Jungkook was busy working on some files that had to be completed today. Until he didn't realize someone was watching him and entered his room.

"Jungkook, is the file I asked for finished?" Hoseok said.

"Not yet, but I'll finish before it's time to go home"

"Hmm do you have plans tonight?"

"Why?"

"Would you like to have dinner with me?"

"I'm sorry but I have to eat dinner at home"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Mr. Hoseok, I'm sorry but I'm busy right now"

"Call me Hoseok, then it's Saturday, have dinner with me, you can't refuse, at 7 pm I'll send you the address" Hoseok left and Jungkook just sighed then leaned back on the chair while massaging the nape of his neck.