Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The next morning Jin woke up from his deep sleep. He opened his eyes and saw that Jungkook wasn't there anymore. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, he saw himself already wearing clothes even though he remembered last night he just fell asleep.

He sat on the edge of the bed with his hair messy and someone came out of the bathroom.

"You woke up"

"I thought you had already left for work"

"I'm a little late but that's okay, is your body sore?" Jin nodded with his lips pouted. Jungkook walked over to him and knelt in front of him.

"Which part hurts?" Jin was silent, he was embarrassed to say it.

"Your hand?" Jin shook his head

"Your back?" Jin shook his head

"Your hips?" Jin still shook his head

"Your ass?" Jin just stared at Jungkook silently.

"I gave you the ointment last night so it doesn't irritate. If it still hurts you can use it again, can you stand up?"

Jungkook helped him stand up, at first it felt very stiff, he could walk even though he had a little difficulty.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and kissed his forehead.

"Today don't go anywhere, I want when I get home you are here, okay?" Jin just nodded and Jungkook hugged him.

They both went out for breakfast, his mother was already at the dining table with a smile on her face.

"Morning"

"Morning eomma" they answered together and sat opposite their mother.

"Looks like you guys had a good sleep, what time are you coming back?"

"It's 11pm eomma, we'll go straight to sleep because we're tired" Jungkook said and Jin immediately looked at him.

"We didn't sleep right away, we--"

"Jin, you should try the soup, it's delicious, just eat it" Jungkook immediately interrupted Jin's words and made him confused, but not for his mother, she tried to hold back her laughter and continued eating her breakfast.

When Jungkook left, they were both busy cleaning the house as usual, but this time Jin rested more and sat while massaging his hips.

"What's wrong Jin?"

"My hip hurts"

"Was it that good last night? Your screams were even louder"

"Did you hear that?"

"Of course, you can wake up the neighbors next door if you scream like that" Jin blushed and his cheeks turned pink.

"Are you happy?" Jin nodded.

"Thanks god, i'm happy to hear that too."

"Eomma"

"Hmm"

"Does that mean he's my mate?"

"Do you love him?"

"Should we really love each other?"

"No, different love, love that you only give to him, love that when you feel it feels like you are ready to do anything for him without thinking first, love that when you say it feels so sincere that he can feel it"

"Do I have to love him like that before I can become his mate?"

"Listen to me Jin, maybe in Aristella you don't know the word love, you all live in peace because you respect each other and love is the second word after it. But on earth love is the first word that must be present before you have a relationship with other people. Love is something that binds, like glue, you and your partner will be together because of love and you can't give your love to anyone else when you already have it"

"How do I know if my love is only for him?"

"Do you want to do it with the others? The thing you and Jungkook did last night?"

"No, I'm his" his mother smiled.

"That means you love him, is it okay for him to do it with someone else?"

"No"

"It's okay, that means you love him"

"Then how do I know he loves only me?"

"He will do the same"

"He said I was his" his mother just smiled.

Night came, as Jungkook said, Jin was waiting for him in the room, while looking out the window, it seemed Jin didn't close the door tightly, that's why Jungkook just walked in and hugged Jin from behind, making him startled and his body jerked.

"Jungkook, you surprised me"

"What do you see?"

"Stars in the sky, so beautiful"

"Like you" Jin blushed hearing that.

"Go take a shower first, you must be tired, have you had dinner yet?"

"Yes, I have dinner at the office"

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"Are you going to do what we did last night with the others?"

"Why do you ask such thing?"

"I just want to know"

"Of course not"

"Can I do it with other people?" Jungkook turned Jin's body and looked at him sharply.

"What did you say? Did you forget? You are mine which means no one can do that with you, no one can even touch you other than me"

"Including Tae?"

"He can hold your hand, hug you but not do what we do"

"Kiss on the cheek?"

"No! Do you guys do that often?"

"But Tae said kiss the cheek as a thank you"

"If I say no it means no, aishh my body gets hot, I'll take a shower first" Jungkook left Jin there.