Chapter 30

Chapter 30

After arriving at house, Jin meet his mother, he saw his mother preparing dinner for him. Instantly he missed Mrs. Jeon. He always helps Jungkook's mother cook and clean the house. He led his mother into the kitchen.

"Mom"

"You're here, are you hungry? Dinner will be ready soon"

"Yeah, I'm hungry, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Sit there, it'll be ready in a moment" Jin nodded and sat down at the dining table. He sat opposite his mother and ate together.

Jin kept remembering Jungkook's father's words, he also missed Jungkook's mother very much. He really missed Jungkook and Taehyung. It doesn't feel the same. He thought that after returning to Aristella, everything paid off. But he felt more and more sick, he always thought about Jungkook's mother, he remembered Jungkook's mother saying to him.

"Mom"

"Yes Seokjin"

"Were you looking for me while I was away?"

"I told you to go with uncle Lee, I didn't look for you because I thought you were in a better place"

"Mom.."

"Hmm"

"You said being here would make me happy right?"

"Yes Seokjin, only Aristella where you feel happiness"

"But I think you are wrong"

"What do you mean?"

"I know a much happier place than here, earth. It's strange to say this, but even though I felt pain while there, I was much happier. I think the pain is the complement. The more I forget about it the more I love it. This place is not the same again, not the Aristella that I knew before, before all I knew was this place, this is the best place I know, but after I got to know the earth, that place is much better. When I was there, I really miss this place, I miss the serenity and things that will only make me happy, I miss you. But strangely when I can come back here I feel so lost. Like I'm leaving something and it hurts so much. I left eomma, I left Taehyung, I left Jungkook. I left them who wanted me to stay there to return to this place, back to you who even asked me to leave"

"Seokjin, I'm your mother, I want you to be safe that's why I asked Lee to take you away"

"No.. even after I came back here, you didn't look like you missed me, you didn't look worried, I realized after coming back here, I haven't smiled and laughed with you. You're right, you're my mother but family are the people who are always there for us and the house is the most comfortable place that can bring me to keep wanting to go back. I thought this was home, but I was wrong, I left my real home, I'm sorry mom, I miss them" Jin got up from his chair and left his house. His mother tried to hold him back but Jin ran fast. He went to the river, he was looking for a way to return to earth, he saw a big rock he rushed to it and stood on it.

But he remembered something, he went down and wrote something on the stone, before going back up on it.

"Jungkook, I miss you, i love you, if I die, it's better than me having to live apart from you, Uncle Jeon I hope you see this message and be happy" Jin looked up at the sky, saw the moonlight one last time before he jumped into the river .

He let himself sink in and memories with Jungkook's mother, Taehyung and Jungkook came flooding back to him. He felt their touch, so real.

"Jin.. come back to me, i love you baby" Even his voice sounded real to Jin's ears.

"JIN!!" Jungkook woke up from his sleep. He opened his eyes while dreaming of Jin. The dream felt so real. He immediately burst into tears because he missed Jin so much.

"Jin, come back to me, please, I'm still here waiting for you Jin" Jungkook continued to cry on his bed.