Chapter 24

Chapter 24

🔞⚠️Warning⚠️🔞
There is a hot scene in this chapter, if you feel uncomfortable you can skip this chapter

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

Jungkook grabbed Jin's waist with one hand, bringing him closer and looking into his eyes.

"I miss you"

"Me too" Jin's hand was in front of Jungkook's chest.

"Do you want it?" Jin said.

"Yeah, that's why my body is hot"

"Your body is hot isn't it because you want to take a shower?"

"My body heats up when you're near"

"Why?"

"Because you're so hot" Jungkook whispered in Jin's ear, giving him goosebumps. Jungkook's hands began to enter into Jin's shirt and felt his body, he also lowered the shorts that Jin was wearing until they fell to the floor.

"I want you, can I?"

"Yes, I'm yours" Their eyes locked before Jungkook brushed against Jin's lips and Jin returned the kiss. His hands started to wrap around Jungkook's neck and their kiss got hotter.

"Take off my shirt, please" Jungkook said and Jin unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt one by one, throwing on the floor.

"Your body is sweating" Jin said.

"Yes, because I want you Jin" Jungkook broke the kiss and pushed Jin's body onto the bed, his shirt lifting showing Jin's underwear and his smooth thighs really turning Jungkook on.

Jin lay on the bed and Jungkook took off his pants, his dick was hard and so tight that it just popped out of his underwear.

"I want to feel you Jin" Jungkook got on the bed and sat between Jin's legs, he bent his body right in front of Jin's dick.

"Jungkook.. what do you want to do?"

"I want to feel you" Jungkook put Jin's dick in his mouth, instantly it made Jin's body react. Jungkook's tongue played in it. Making Jin stretch his body backwards. His eyes were closed and his mouth moaned. His voice is low but audible enough. One of Jin's hands was on Jungkook's head and the other was squeezing the sheets beside him.

He enjoyed every sensation Jungkook gave him.

"Jungkook... aahhhh" Jin spit out his cum inside Jungkook's mouth, his breathing became heavy and he opened his eyes, Jungkook swallowed it and wiped his lips with his arm.

"Why did you swallow it?"

"Tastes good" Jungkook smiled and made Jin blush. Jungkook hovered over Jin's body and kissed his face and looked at Jin.

"I can't be away from you, it's only two days but feels very long, even though I'm very busy there, but I can't stop thinking about you, this face that I always see before I sleep and when I wake up in the morning, yesterday I didn't see it and it feels so empty"

"Then don't leave me again, I also have trouble sleeping when I'm away from you, you see my eye bags right? This is a sign that I can't sleep well" Jungkook laughed and stroked Jin's cheek with his finger.

"Are you ready? You won't be sleeping tonight either?"

"Why?"

"Because I miss you, so I won't make you sleep"

"But tomorrow you work so we have to sleep"

"No baby, we're not going to sleep"

"Baby? I'm not a baby, I'm an adult"