Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I'm excited to make the next chapter if you guys are excited to read it too, I love this storyline too, so as a gift this will be a slightly longer book than my other books.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌕🌒🌓🌔🌕

After looking through the photos in the album, Jungkook's mother asked Jin to go to the supermarket, she asked Jin to take a shower and change clothes, because he was still wearing his sleeping pajamas.

Jin went to Jungkook's room, after taking a shower, Jin opened Jungkook's wardrobe, almost all of them were black. It wasn't his favorite color, because black was only used for funerals at Aristella. But he can't possibly wear Jungkook's mother's clothes, he chooses clothes that he thinks he's comfortable wearing.

 But he can't possibly wear Jungkook's mother's clothes, he chooses clothes that he thinks he's comfortable wearing

He came out and saw Jungkook's mother, waiting for him in the living room.

"Wow you are very beautiful" Jin just blushed and his mother immediately took his hand, they went together.

When Jin was pushing a trolley beside Jungkook's mother who was busy picking out groceries. Suddenly someone approached them and greeted Jungkook's mother.

"Mrs. Jeon" a man smiled at his mother Jungkook and Jin just watched the man.

"Oh hi Jimin" when he heard that name, Jin knew that the man was someone Jungkook had loved, or maybe still loved by Jungkook. The man hugged Jungkook's mother in front of Jin.

"Mrs. Jeon, who is he?" Jimin looked at Jin with a smile.

"He's Jin, Jungkook's friend." The smile immediately left Jimin's face. But not with Jin, Jin still smiled at him.

"Why can he be with you? Where is Jungkook?"

"Jungkook went to work, he lives in our house, so I invited him here to accompany me, are you alone here?"

"Yes Mrs Jeon"

"Jin, this is Jimin, Jungkook's boyfriend"

"Jungkook said they're not dating anymore eomma" Jin said.

"Eomma?" Jimin raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Ahh, is that true Jimin?"

"Yes Mrs. Jeon, I'm sorry, but--"

"It's okay, maybe it's the best for both of you, Jimin, i'm sorry but me and Jin are in a hurry so we have to go"

"Ohh yes Mrs. Jeon, nice to meet you here" Jimin said. Jungkook's mother wrapped her arms around Jin's arm and left Jimin.

It took them quite a while to shop, their cart was so full that it was hard to push. They decided to go home and when they got home Jin immediately helped Jungkook's mother tidy up the groceries they had bought earlier.