Chapter 14

Chapter 14

It was 9 pm, Jungkook had missed dinner with Jin and his mother, Jin was waiting for him in the room, he kept thinking about what Taehyung had said to him earlier, but he was afraid that Jungkook would be angry with him.

It wasn't long before Jungkook came into the room and surprised Jin who was in his own thoughts.

"You're home, have you eaten? You missed dinner with me and your mother"

"I have a lot of work today, but I have eaten and want to take a shower first" Jin just nodded. Jungkook took off his coat and put his bag on the table. Then enter the bathroom.

Jin was really nervous, his heart was beating faster now, he didn't like that feeling. He decided to go out and get a drink in the kitchen.

"Is Jungkook back yet?" Jungkook's mother said, she came out of her room and approached Jin in the kitchen.

"Yes eomma, he's taking a shower"

"Has he eaten dinner yet?"

"He said he had dinner"

"Okay then, I'm going to sleep first."

"Good night eomma"

"Good night my Jinnie" Jin just smiled and put the glass on the table. He held his chest and felt the beat getting louder.

Jin was in the kitchen for a long time, he was afraid to enter the room, he didn't know why he was afraid, but he felt very nervous.

Jin decided to go into the room, he took a deep breath before entering his room and saw Jungkook lying on the bed, it seemed Jungkook was tired and fell asleep immediately. Jin just sighed and climbed into bed, then lay down beside him, he looked at Jungkook's sleeping face in front of him.

He thought kissing his forehead while sleeping wouldn't make him angry, so he brought his face closer and kissed Jungkook's forehead but what he thought was wrong, Jungkook opened his eyes after Jin kissed him. Their eyes met and locked.

"Jungkook.. I thought you were sleeping"

"Do you always take chances to kiss me while I sleep?"

"Huh? No, I've never done it" their eyes continued to meet. A gaze that gets deeper and deeper.

"Jungkook, are you mad at me? Why are you silent?"

"Why do you do that?"

"I'm sorry" Jungkook glanced at Jin's lips and back to meet his eyes.

"Jungkook please say something, I'm sorry--" Jungkook kissed Jin's lips. Makes Jin freeze. His eyes didn't blink a bit, his heart was beating so fast he could hear his voice.

Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at Jin, who was still silent.

"Sleep." Jungkook turned his back on Jin.

Jin decided to turn his body and face the wall. He touched his lips then put his hand in front of his chest. It felt like something was moving in his stomach.

The next morning Jin woke up and Jungkook wasn't there, he thought Jungkook might be mad at him. He came out of the room and only saw Jungkook's mother.

"Morning Jinnie"

"Eomma, is Jungkook gone already?"

"Why are you looking for me?" His body jerked, he looked back and saw Jungkook coming out of his mother's room.

"Nothing, are you not working?"

"It's Saturday, time for me off"

"Let's have breakfast" Jungkook's mom said. Jungkook looked at Jin then went to the dining table.