Chapter 1

Chapter 1

In a place very far from earth, there lived a man named Seokjin, living with his mother and father. They live in a very beautiful place, Aristella, which means the best. A place where everything is very calm, even the sunrise and sunset there are beautiful. A place where there is no greed, there is only happiness and they live in peace.

Until one day, the peace had to end when their planet was attacked by unknown people. All people there scattered to save themselves, they were not people who were good at defending themselves and fighting, that's why not many survived the war.

"Jin, you have to go" his mother said.

"No! I will not leave you here"

"Lee, please take Jin away from here, you owe me, so save him" his mother was crying in front of his father's body and Lee immediately pulled Jin's body. at that time he rebelled and tried to stay with his mother.

But when Lee and Jin left with their small plane, escaped from that place, they thought they were safe from the enemies, but they were wrong, their plane was shot at and caused quite a lot of damage, the plane continued to rapidly descend.

Before the plane reached the ground, Lee pushed Jin's body out of the plane, causing him to drown in the ocean.

Meanwhile in another world, on earth to be precise. Jeon Jungkook and his boyfriend, Park Jimin. They were taking a walk on the Han river. Enjoying the beauty of the cold night there, looking at the sky full of stars that night.

They sat by the river, until a call rang on Jimin's phone, it was from his mother.

"Hello.."

"I was with Jungkook at the Han river"

"Hmm, okay eomma, I'm going home now" Jimin hung up the phone and turned to Jungkook.

"Did your mother send you home?" Jimin just nodded. Their relationship was not approved by Jimin's parents. That's because they already matched Jimin with another man.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but--"

"It's okay, I understand, let's go home" Jungkook took Jimin's hand and went towards the bus stop, but he noticed something left where they were sitting before, his wallet.

"What is it?" Jimin said.

"I think I dropped my wallet there, wait here, I'll look for it"

"Hmm Jungkook.. it's okay I can go home alone, eomma might get angry if I take too long to come back"

"Ahhh yeah you're right, alright then, be careful okay? Call me when you get home"

"Okay, I love you" Jimin kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"I love you too" Jungkook rushed to where he sat before and picked up his wallet that fell there then something caught his attention.

He saw someone coming out of the river, like he had been drowned. He ran towards the man intending to help him. But when he got closer his body glistened. The man was lying on the edge of the river, with his eyes closed and his mouth open.

Jungkook touched his body and it was very cold. He put his ear to the man's mouth to make sure he was still breathing and thankfully the man was still alive.

"Hey wake up" Jungkook patted the man's body to wake him up and the man opened his eyes slowly, he held his head because he was dizzy and tried to sit up, Jungkook helped him.

"What are you doing here?" The man only looked around him, confirming that he was no longer in his place, but where was he?

"Where is this?"

"Han river, did you hit something? Do you remember your name?"

"Yes, Seokjin, Han river? What a weird name for a planet"

"Huh? Wait? First, why are you sparkling? Did you wear anything on your body before? Second, why did you appear from under the water? Third, the Han river isn't the name of a planet, it's earth, you're in Seoul"

"Earth?"

"Yes I have three questions but you only focus on the earth? Are you serious?"

"Where's Uncle Lee?"

"What? Lee? Who is it? I only saw you"

"No, this impossible" Jin started crying, making Jungkook panic, he looked around to make sure no one saw them.

"Hey.. don't cry, I don't know what happened to you, but I have to go home, do you have a destination you want to go to?"

"No, I don't know this place"

"I'll take you to the police station, I'm sure they can take you somewhere"

"Police station? What place is that? Can't I come with you?"

"I'm sorry but my flat is very small, there are only two rooms, one belongs to my mother and the other belongs to me"

"In Aristella we sleep together, I can sleep with you"

"What? No, of course you can't sleep with me, this is earth not Aristella or anything, things like that are only done by people who have a relationship"

"Then what is the police station?"

"Was the impact very hard? I'm sure your head is fine, no blood or anything, but how come you don't know what a police station is?"

"I'm not from this planet, I don't know what's here, in Aristella there's no such things, there's only peace and--"

"Okay okay, I don't need to hear all that, I'm not interested in your Aristella, but I really have to go before I miss my last bus"

"Bus?"

"Are you serious you don't know bus?" Jungkook just froze, he felt that taking Jin to the police station wasn't the right choice, but bringing him to his place wasn't a good choice either.

"I'll take you to my friend's place, I'm sure he can help you"

"Really?"

"Yes, let's go" They left on the bus, everyone noticed Jin's wet body, his clothes were also strange, not like what they were wearing. Jin just sat and looked out the window not caring what people were talking about.

He looked up at the sky and kept thinking about how his mother and uncle Lee were there. Is his mother still alive? How about the planet?

"What are you thinking about?" he said.

"Home"

"I've never heard of Aristella, all I know is that planet, Mars, Saturn, Uranus and the others including Earth"

"Our planet is in between"

"Huh? In between?"

"Yeah, we don't have exact coordinates for our planet, because our planet revolves around all of them"

"Is that really there? I mean, maybe you just bumped into something and.. what?" Jin turned to Jungkook, his skin was literally glowing, even his eyes were sparkling with his red plump lips.

"Only earthlings believe that the earth is real. It's the same with us, but the difference is, we know about the earth, this planet looks beautiful among the others, but my planet is much more beautiful"

"I think there is nothing more beautiful than the earth, even on other planets there is no life"

"Have you been there?"

"Where to?"

"The planet you said there is no life on it?"

"No, why should we go there?"

"Then why do you have to say something like that? Of course in every place in this world there must be life in it, visible or not" Jin looked out the window again and stared at the sky.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌒🌓🌔🌕

How about for chapter 1? Give your comments and vote if you are interested 💫