Chapter 32

Chapter 32

A year has passed, those memories are still clearly recorded in Jungkook's mind, Jin's death has indeed left a big wound in Jungkook's heart. When he remembered the incident, tears were still breaking out of his eyes. His heart still felt empty. The bed that reminded him of Jin, that place held many memories with him.

All this time Jungkook still often comes to the Han river, every day, every time he comes home from work, yes he works at cafe, his salary is not as high as when he worked with Hoseok but that place is much better.

He came home with a smile on his face, met his mother who was waiting for his presence at home with the most beautiful smile. Hugging him as if to strengthen his son.

"Eomma.."

"Hmm"

"It's been a year, I thought I could get through everything, but in fact the pain is still the same, do you feel it too?"

"Yes, Jin is different, even though he only spent a short time with us here but he left a very deep mark"

"I miss him eomma, I think keeping myself busy will get used to it, I don't want to forget it, but I want to be able to get through day after day with a sigh of relief, my chest is still tight every time I remember him"

"Hey, it's because you love him. But remember love is eternal, but not with your body, so you have to stay healthy, you have to stay happy, your love for him will always be here." His mother put her hand on Jungkook's chest.

"Thank you eomma, I love you so much" Jungkook hugged his mother and let the tears just flow. Only in his mother's arms can he express all his feelings. Because only his mother understands how much it hurts to lose someone whose grave we can't even go to.

Day after day passed, it felt so long for Jungkook, he passed his day only for his mother. It was Christmas Eve, the first snow fell right on his shoulders. He saw a dark sky and snowflakes coming falling on his face. He closed his eyes and smiled.

He intends to buy something, a present for his mother and Taehyung. He entered a shop, he saw a candle with the words 'be happy forever'. He didn't know why he wanted to buy it, he also didn't know what he was going to do with it.

After buying candles he went out and looked at other shops.

"Soobin!!! Don't run" He heard a woman shouting at her young son. The child looks so happy running in the snow.

But without the boy noticing he was running in the wrong direction, he crossed a street that was still busy with cars passing by. Jungkook who realized that immediately ran and pushed the boy to the side of the road but unfortunately... he didn't have time to avoid it. A truck didn't have time to apply its brakes and hit Jungkook's body. His body bounced very far.

"Eomma.." Jungkook said the last word before his eyes closed.

His ears heard a noise, very loud, he heard his mother's voice, crying and calling his name, he also heard Taehyung's voice, why are they all crying? He wanted to open his eyes but they were so heavy they wouldn't open.

"Eomma, Tae why are you crying?" That's all he could say in his mind

"Hey.. wake up.. Jungkook, wake up" Jungkook opened his eyes slowly, he heard Jin's voice telling him to get up. But when he opened his eyes, his body was very stiff, even his head was difficult to move.

"Jin.." His mother and Taehyung looked for him.

"Oh thank goodness, you woke up, Jungkook this is eomma"

"Jungkook, did you see me? It's me Tae"

"Where's Jin?"

"Jin?" His mother and Taehyung looked at each other.