Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Jungkook couldn't sleep, he saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch, he felt Jin's body which was still cold, even though he had no seizures, his body was still icy cold. Jungkook's swollen eyes kept staring at Jin's face in his arms.

"What happened to you Jin? Why are you like this?" Jungkook said and slowly Jin's eyes opened, he saw Jungkook in front of him.

"Jungkook.." his voice is weak.

"Yeah, I'm here"

"I want to go home"

"Emma is waiting for you"

"No, I want to go back to my place"

"Your home is here, on earth with me, with my mother and Taehyung"

"I want to go home" tears flowed from the edge of Jin's eyes.

"Stop saying that, I won't let you go anywhere."

"I don't want to be here"

"Why? Is it because of me and Jimin?" Jin was silent.

"He kissed you, you must be happy to be back with him"

"What? What do you mean? I didn't come back to him, he just kissed me, I didn't kiss him back, he asked me about our relationship, and I explained everything, he said he would marry soon to a man of his parents' choice"

"But you said you still love him and want him to come back to you"

"Stop talking about him, he already chose and so do I"

"I have also chosen, I want to go home"

"I choose you"

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not lying to you, that's true, I chose you, so you have to be here, stay with me" their eyes looked at each other until Jungkook brought his face closer and kissed Jin.

Jin closed his eyes and kissed Jungkook back. Jungkook kissed him warmly and tenderly. The kiss showed a sense of possessiveness just like Taehyung said.

"Stay with me, okay?" Jin just nodded and they continued kissing until Jungkook had to let go so they could breathe

"Stay with me, okay?" Jin just nodded and they continued kissing until Jungkook had to let go so they could breathe. He pulled Jin's body closer and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Jungkook"

"Just sleep, it's already morning" Jin nodded and buried his face in Jungkook's chest.

Taehyung woke Jungkook up, he seemed to have just closed his eyes for a while, he turned to Taehyung, then to Jin in his arms.

"What is it?"

"Jungkook, my mom called and asked me to come home, she said she and my dad had to go to my grandmother's house and I was asked to stay home while they were away, is his body still cold? I don't want to leave him but--"