Chapter 23

Chapter 23

A day passed, Jin couldn't sleep well because he felt that the bed felt empty, he was not used to sleeping alone because he had always slept with his parents all his life.

That morning Jin woke up when he heard his phone ringing, he immediately opened his eyes and saw who was calling, a smile immediately appeared on his face.

"Hello"

"Hey, did you just wake up?"

"Yes, your phone woke me up"

"I'm sorry, just sleep then, I'll call you later"

"No, I want to hear your voice now, I couldn't sleep last night, the bed feels empty"

"Me too"

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm used to sleeping with you and now I have to sleep alone, it feels like something is missing, i miss you" Jin just smiled with his pink cheeks.

"I miss you too"

"Tomorrow I will come home, wait for me okay?"

"Can you come home today?"

"I really want to go home today, but I can't i still have work here, but I promise tomorrow I'll be home as soon as possible"

"Well then, I have to get up and help eomma make breakfast"

"Okay, I'll call you later, bye Jin"

"bye Jungkook"

Jin hung up his phone, rushed to the bathroom and came out of the room to help Jungkook's mother in the kitchen.

"Has Jungkook contacted you yet?"

"Yes eomma"

"You must have missed him, right?" Jin just nodded.

"I miss him too but tomorrow he will be back, you want to give him a surprise?"

"Surprise? Yes, that's a good idea eomma" His mother just smiled.

The two of them went to the mall, looking for knick-knacks that could be used to decorate Jungkook's room as a surprise. While he was busy selecting a few items, suddenly someone called out to Jin, making him turn his head.

"You're Jin right?"

"Yes Jimin"

"Oh hi, what a coincidence that we met here, are you alone?"

"No, I'm with eomma, but she's looking for something else" Jimin looked at the item that Jin was holding in his hand.

"What's all that for? Is there a celebration?"

"Yes, tomorrow Jungkook will return from work outside the city so me and eomma prepared a surprise for him"

"Ahh, sounds fun"

"Jin, I found this.. hi Jimin" Jungkook's mother approached the both of them.

"Hi Mrs Jeon"

"We meet again, are you alone?"

"No, I'm with my husband"

"Your husband?" Jin said.

"Yes, he was looking for something over there and I saw you here"

"Do you want to celebrate Jungkook's return together?"

"Jin" Jungkook's mom said, making Jimin feel bad.

"Ahh, I can't, just say my regards to him"

"okay"

"Jin, let's go home, we've got everything we need, Jimin we go first okay?"

"Okay Mrs. Jeon" Jin smiled and left Jimin.

"Jin.. why did you ask him to come?" Jungkook's mother said.

"Why not?"

"Jungkook will be angry if you do that, he only needs you in front of him"

They returned home and prepared everything, decorating the entire room. His mother opened Jungkook's wardrobe, she looked for something and gave it to Jin.

"Jin"

"Yes eomma"

"Wear this when Jungkook comes"

"What's this?"

"Wear it, he will like it, you said you wanted to give him a surprise right?"

"Yes eomma, I'll wear it" Jin took the clothes that Jungkook's mother gave him and continued to decorate the room.

The day passed quickly, Jungkook said he couldn't go home early because he still had things to take care of so he could only come back at night. Jin was waiting for him in his room, he looked at the clock, it was 12 am but Jungkook had not come yet. He also can't contact Jungkook.

He came out of the room and didn't see Jungkook's mother there, his mother must have been sleeping in her room, he was also tired, he was already wearing the clothes his mother told him to. A shorts that showed off his smooth thighs and oversized clothes. Jungkook's favorite shirt. The shirt kept his shorts from showing, making Jin look really hot.

Before he went back to the room, the door opened, Jin immediately turned his head and when Jungkook saw Jin, he immediately ran and hugged Jin.

"Why did you lie to me? You said only two days, it's already 12 am you've been gone for three days" Jin cried in Jungkook's arms.

"I'm sorry, I miss you, I miss you so much" He let go of his hug and kissed Jin's face.

"I miss you too, me and eomma have a surprise for you but it seems like eomma is already asleep because she's been waiting for you too long"

"What surprise? And why are you wearing my clothes? You miss me so much hm?"

"Eomma gave me this shirt"

"Are you seducing me in this clothes?"

"No" Jin took Jungkook into his room and his eyes widened.

"What are you doing with my room?"

"Surprise"

"Thank you Jin, but you are a surprise for me, look at your clothes, it makes me hot"

"Are you hot? Take a shower first" Jungkook just laughed.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

What will happen? Jungkook's body is hot, he should take a shower