Chapter 5

Chapter 5

They arrived at Taehyung's house, they arrived late at night, making Taehyung exhausted and fell asleep on the living room sofa. He left Jin and Jungkook who were still awake.

"Jungkook"

"Yes"

"Thank you for helping me" Jungkook just nodded and returned to focus on his phone.

"Do you want hot tea? I'll make it" Jungkook didn't answer because he was busy calling someone, but Jin went to the kitchen and looked for the tea that Taehyung told him before.

He opened all the drawers there and found it in the top drawer, a bit high making it hard for him to reach it until Jungkook took it, he stood behind Jin.

Jin turned his body and their eyes met.

"thank you"

"Take this" Jungkook gave tea to Jin and left.

Jungkook sat on the sofa next to Taehyung. He touched his chest. His heart was beating so fast, he didn't know why he was like that.

"What's wrong with your chest?" Jungkook flinched at the sound of Taehyung's voice.

"Nothing"

"Where's Jin?"

"In the kitchen making tea"

"Ahh he's the best" Taehyung got up and walked Jin to the kitchen.

"Hey Jin"

"Hey, drink first, I'll make some hot tea"

"Thank you" Taehyung sat down and drank his tea.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"In the living room"

"I'll give you his tea first" Taehyung just nodded and Jin left with the tea in his hand.

He saw Jungkook was still busy on his phone, he stood behind Jungkook but before he tapped Jungkook's shoulder, Jungkook turned around and startled Jin so he dropped his cup and spilled hot tea on his hand, burning his hand.

"Awwww"

"Oh shit, Jin i'm sorry, I didn't know you were behind me"

"What's wrong? Jin are you okay?" Taehyung looked at Jin's hands which started to turn red.

"Come with me, I have some balm to ease your pain" Taehyung grabbed Jin's hand and took him away from Jungkook, leaving Jungkook there silent.

Taehyung took Jin to his room and after cleaning up the broken cup on the floor, Jungkook headed inside Taehyung's room. He saw Taehyung kneeling in front of Jin while smearing balm on his hands.

"Jin, I'm sorry" Jungkook said.

"It's okay, I must surprise you"

"Done" Taehyung finished wrapping the bandage on Jin's hand.

"Thank you Tae" Jin smiled at Taehyung.

"Can I sleep here? I can't sleep yesterday, because I miss my parents"

"Yes, you can sleep here"

"Then what about me?" Jungkook said.

"We can sleep together" Jin said

"You can sleep in the guest room"

"Let's just sleep together, your bed is really big, I'd love it if we slept together, please" Jin said while looking at Taehyung.

"Yeah it's up to Jungkook, do you want to sleep together?" Taehyung said.

"Yes, why not? Let's sleep, I'm very tired, tomorrow morning I have to go home"

Jin immediately got on the bed and positioned himself in the middle, Taehyung lying on Jin's right and Jungkook on his left. They sleep with the same blanket. At first there was nothing wrong with them, Taehyung turned his body, his back to Jin, so did Jin and Jungkook. But at that time, Jungkook couldn't sleep, he thought about Jimin and when he turned around, he was surprised to see Jin's face right in front of him.

He looked at Jin's face, his heart was beating so fast, his face was completely shining and his red lips were so beautiful. He kept looking at Jin's face until slowly his eyes opened and met Jungkook's. But they didn't say anything, just stared at each other.

Jin's gaze made Jungkook even more nervous, he kept looking at Jin's lips as if he wanted to feel it. But back to looking into his eyes, until slowly without him noticing, his face began to approach Jin.

"Beautiful" Jungkook didn't realize the words left his mouth, Jin's eyes hypnotized him. Jin just smiled and closed his eyes.

Jungkook was confused why Jin closed his eyes, Jungkook swallowed his saliva, he was very nervous, their faces were so close at that time that Jungkook pressed his lips against Jin. And suddenly Jin opened his eyes. His cheeks flushed. But he didn't say anything.

Jungkook immediately got up from the bed and walked out of the room.