Chapter 10

Chapter 10

After having dinner together, Jungkook who sat opposite his mother kept watching the smile that never left his mother's face. Occasionally he looked at Jin and gave another side dish so Jin could eat a lot. Of course the difference felt for Jungkook. He and Jimin have been together for 10 years, even though Jimin rarely comes to his house but his mother never treats Jimin like this when they meets.

"Eomma, I'm done, I want to take a shower first" Jungkook got up from his chair and went to the room. Only his mother and Jin were still there.

"Jin, I just found out that Jungkook has other friends besides Taehyung, he usually spends time with his boyfriend, Jimin, why did you just come now?"

"Eomma, I actually don't come from Earth, I live on another planet, Aristella" his mother was shocked and silent, her eyes widened.

"W-what?"

"Yes eomma, there was a war in Aristella, my mother asked my uncle to save me and take me away from there but our ship was shot and my uncle pushed me into the sea, and here I am, I also don't know why I got to earth, I'm sure at that time we're not around"

"But.. where is your necklace?"

"Huh? Necklace? This?" Jin took out his necklace from his trouser pocket and his mother was even more surprised.

"How did you know about this necklace? No earthling knows about Aristella"

"Have you finished eating? Go to Jungkook's room, Eomma will clean this up"

"But--"

"Jin, go to Jungkook's room" His mother just smiled and Jin went to Jungkook's room.

When Jungkook came out of the bathroom, with only a towel around his waist and his wet hair, he was shocked, his body jerked to see Jin in front of him, sitting on his bed looking at him, he tried to cover his chest with his hands.

"Since when were you there?" Jungkook said.

"Your mother told me to come here, so I came"

"Can you close your eyes first? I'm not used to being seen by other people when I'm like this" Jin just nodded and closed his eyes, then Jungkook went to his wardrobe, put on clothes.

"Okay, done" Jin opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook.

"Why did my mother send you here?" Jungkook approached Jin, gave him a towel and pajamas to sleep on.

"I don't know, I was just telling her about Aristella and your mother sent me here"

"What? You told her about Aristella? Shit, why did you say that? She must be confused and think that you--"

"It seems your mother knows about Aristella"

"Huh?"

"She knows about my necklace, only Aristella people know about this necklace" Jungkook was silent.

they were getting ready for bed, the bed wasn't as big as Taehyung's, the bed was quite small. They both lay there. Jin faced Jungkook who had his back to him.

 Jin faced Jungkook who had his back to him

"Jungkook... are you sleeping?"

"Not yet"

"Seeing your mother makes me miss my mother"

"Your mother will be fine"

"What if she's not okay?"

"Shouldn't we only hope for good things?"

"You're right"

"Jungkook"

"What?"

"What if I get stuck here forever?"

"I'm sure there's a way to get you home"

"What if I want to stay here like Mr. Namjoon did? He's been looking for a way for years but can't find it" Jungkook was silent.

"Jungkook.. are you sleeping?" Jungkook turned around and now their eyes met.

"If you stay here, you will die like him"

"If I come back and the war is still going on, I will die too"

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"If later I die and--"

"What are you talking about? I don't want to talk about such things".

"If I die, keep this necklace for me" Jin handed the necklace he kept in his pocket, he took Jungkook's hand and gave it to him.

"Jin.. your hands are so cold"

"Yes, because I miss my mother" Jin closed his eyes, Jungkook saw the necklace on shining. Then took Jin's hand again and held it.

"We'll find our way home for you"

"Thank you" Jin said with his eyes closed.

The next day, Jin woke up from his sleep, he opened his eyes and saw Jungkook still in front of him, their hands still clasped together and the necklace in their hands.

Jin kept looking at Jungkook's handsome face, until Jin heard a sound that startled him and woke Jungkook up, it was the morning alarm that Jungkook set last night.

Their eyes met each other and Jin smiled.

"Morning"

"Morning" Jungkook pulled his hand away from Jin and that made Jin's smile disappear. Jungkook got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, Jin sat on the bed before deciding to leave the room.

"Morning Jin" Jungkook's mom greeted, she was frying eggs and sausages for breakfast.

"Morning eomma" Jin approached Jungkook's mother and suddenly his mother kissed Jin on the cheek.

"Sit down, breakfast is almost ready" Jin smiled and went to the dining table.

"How did you sleep last night? The bed is so small, is it comfortable enough for you?"

"Yes eomma, I slept well last night"

"Good, here breakfast is ready, eat first"

"I want to wait for Jungkook and eat together" his mother just smiled and sat in front of Jin.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"I'm glad you came here, stay here longer"

"But I have to find my way back to Aristella, this is not my home"

"If there was no way back would you still be here?" Jin smiled and nodded.

"Morning sleepyhead" his mother looked behind Jin, greeting her son who had just come out of the room.

"Morning eomma" Jungkook sat beside Jin.

"Why haven't you eaten yet?"

"Jin wants to wait for you and eat together" Jungkook turned to Jin and Jin just smiled.

"Then eat, I'm already here" Jin just nodded and they ate together. Jungkook's mother just looked at the two of them in front of her with a smile on her face.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

How's the story so far? What do you expect from the next chapter? Please give your comments, I will stop uploading chapters for this book and continue the chapters on The Secret Room because the book will be finished soon.