Intro

The idea of love is something that runs through the generations. For hundreds of thousands of years throughout all of humanity and far beyond love is found in everything. There is love in the sky for the stars, the stars for their fire, and the darkness for light. Love grows in the trees and blossoms in the flowers, it soars through the skies and breaks through clouds. Love is universal, it is experienced and defined differently by all those who feel it or see it or even hear it. There is no one definition of love there is no one single account of it that is more superior to the next. What truly is love? A question that cannot be answered more accurately than you could tell me the order in which these series of letters were truly written. But alas...

There is something so sweet about the thought(italicize) of finding love. Discovering somebody who you want to share your dreams and passions, your goals, your joys and sorrows, and everything in between, is what some may say love is all about. In many circumstances this may be true, however; the truth is the sweetest part of love is finding yourself. The sweetest love that exists is the love that burns when you fall absolutely head over heels in love with yourself. I decided I wanted to experience that love, self-love, my own love. In doing so, I found you; My Love, you who has allowed me to fall further in love with myself than I thought possible. You, who has shown me what it is like to find the extraordinary within the ordinary. You are my light in the darkness and the bright stars that create the constellations which draw our love on the night skies. We are the sun and moon chasing each other around the world of love that we have built together. I could not even imagine loving somebody else the way I have grown to love you. One day these letters may find you and when that time comes, know that this is a love that will last lifetimes, and even if we do not, I will find you in the next one. You are My Love, and these are my letters to you.