chapter 21

Anamika's pov

Rana sa birthday is coming in two days and also i am going back to london in 1 week days so much work is due

I have to plan the perfect birthday party for him. But It's soo difficult to hide anything for him. How can i plan a freaking party.

Anamika what are you doing?

Why are you spacing out so much. Pls focus on your food and eat.
Yeah rana sa.

After breakfast he left the palace to go to his office.

It is the perfect time i have to call his friends and invite them to the palace

After 2 days
Finally everything is ready. The party is good to go even though rana sa thinks i have forgotten his birthday i am extremely happy that i could arrange this party.

Omg i Didn't even got ready yet. I got ready in a embellished red sari

after some time i heard my maids shouting bai sa rana ji ki car aa chuki hain

Sabko bolo chup jaaye hum arahe hain.

I hurriedly went downstairs and opened the door and screamed surprise rana sa.

All of his friends were also there he entirely got shocked.

He kissed me on the lips and asked when did you plan all of this.

Why would i rana sa   It Was a surprise now go and meet with all of Your friends. Then he hugged and met all of them including kashmira.

After that we cut the cake and danced with each other and it was finally time for dinner

I have cooked every favourite food of his. After everyone sat on the dining table the servants entered the dining hall with dishes. I thought because it was his birthday i should serve him food. Just i was trying to serve him food

Omg Anamika do you still believe in serving food to your husband Kashmira said.

I Don't see any problem in wanting to serve my husband food on his birthday.

I said and served him the dishes but i Didn't ignore the look nirvan gave to kashmira it was a look full of annoyance. After that everyone ate the food.

Anamika i have to say you have magic in your hands one of nirvaan's friends told me.

My wife does have magic in everything she does nirvaan replied which made me blush.

After we all had our dinner the guys went to the bars and some of their wives went to the guests room. It was just me alone in halls.

So Anamika how does it feel to love a man who Doesn't love you back i heard a voice and it was none other than kashmira.

I Don't want to speak with you about anything kashmira so pls stay away from me.

I suddenly heard footsteps and recognised that it was nirvaan .

Let me give you a prove that how deep my relationship with my husband really is.

I stopped him at the doorway and kissed him and he kissed me back with such ferocity that it made my toes curl with pleasure and it was soo good i guess the fact that Kashmira was watching me made me a bit happy that she knew that nirvaan was mine he was my husband my love. After that he started to take me to our bedroom.

I can't wait to fuck you. He said and he did fucked me really hard.

After fucking me for atleast 3 hours nirvaan finally stopped and slept holding me. But i was thirsty so i thought to go the kitchen because i Didn't keep water in our room today.

I carefully went out of the bed and went to the kitchen bacause i was wearing a satin shirt and after nirvaan made love to me i Didn't freshen up that much so anybody who will see me would know that i did have sex.because i was practically glowing and reeking sex After i drank the water i felt someone standing behind me and i saw vihaan nirvaans best friend and Kashmira husband.

What are you doing here in the midnight? I asked him.

I was not getting sleep at all so i thought to have some milk. He said

I was feeling a bit awkward because i didnt wear anything appropriate.

Yeah let me warm some milk for you.

I warmed the milk for him do you want grinded almonds and kesar in your milk it will taste really good i asked him

Yeah sure could you add some honey pls he said

Yeah of course i replied. I started mixing the ingredients. Vihan seems nice but why did he marry kashmira and even if he married kashmira why doesn’t kashmira love him?

After the milk was done i gave the milk to him.

He took a sip and said it’s soo delicious brings back so many memories my mother she used to always make this for me.

Ohh really i am glad you liked it.

Nirvaan is really lucky anamika. That he Have found you he said.

But are you happy with him Everytime you look at him with so much love

But i never saw love in his eyes for you.

So why do you still stay with him he asked

I could say the same about you kashmira doesn’t look at you the same way you look at her.

Shayed hum ek jaisi mohabbat mein phas gaye hain jis mohabbat ke badle hum ei mohabbat nahi mili he said

Aksar hum mohabbat ke khel  mein itna ulajh jaate hain ki uske sivai hum ei kuch nahi dikhta i replied to him

But we should see everything which is beyond love. I said.

You are very sensible for your age anamika he said and i laughed not knowing someone was listening to our conversation.

I guess i should go and sleep or else nirvaan will wake up.

Yeah mee too i am feeling really better after drinking the milk.

Goodnight i said and left the kitchen Again not knowing a angry beast was waiting for me in our bedroom