chapter 34

Flashback continues

Anamika's pov

The next day when i woke up it Was already past morning and the early hours of noon i hurriedly got up and saw i was at his bedroom in the rang mahal. I guess he must be the one who carried me here.

I woke up and brushed my teeth and showered up and i wore a kurti and wore some beautiful jhumkas but suddenly i remembered that i Didn't call mom she must be so worried about me.

When i looked at my phone and i found my phone dead.

Rana sa must have some extra chargers here in his room soon i was searching for charger. I was going to through some drawers in one of those drawers i found some old pictures,some photo frames,and few letters and curiosity got The best of me so i looked at the frames and saw laughing with a boy and girl.

They looked really close in another photo frame i saw rana sa and that girl kissing and it Absolutely broke my heart.

I guess she is kashmira nirvaan's love.
He never looked soo happy with me. Love was visible in his eyes for her.

The letters also all about his love for her.
I then heard the room door opening and he entered and he noticed that i was seeing all of his things.

Rana sa i am sorry i Didn't plan to snoop around. I was just looking for a charger i explained myself.

You are going to be my wife so you Don't need to explain yourself for every little thing he replied.

These things are trash anyway i was planning to throw away these he said.

And here is your charger he found a charger and gave it to me.

Thanks i took the charger and charged my phone.

I called mom and told here that i am going to stay here.

It was already time for lunch by the time i went downstairs.
Nirvaan was already sitting at the dining table and he looked at me.

Anamika i was waiting for you come and Have lunch.

I sat next to him and thought nirvaan is soo low maintainence.

And i can't even cook properly. I decided in my head that i am going to learn cooking.
Anamika why aren’t you eating he asked is the food not to Your liking?

No no It's fine after we finished lunch. He went to the bedroom and i was roaming around rang mahal.

Rang mahal is much smaller than the main palace of devgarh but it’s gorgeous.

I suddenly saw rana sa standing front of the lake and tearing those pictures and letters.

Rana sa i called him.
He looked at me and Didn't say anything.

"Apko yeh sab karne ki zarrorat nahi hain rana sa"[you Don't need to throw these rana sa]

"Yeh cheeze abh mere kisi kaam ki nahi" [i Don't Have anything to do with these things]

Apko yeh cheeze fekte hue taqleef nahi ho rahi hain[you Don't have any pain throwing these things] i asked.

Nahi anamika he replied.

Main jaanti Hoon ke ap mujhe sach nahi bata rahe hain
Mohabbat ke zakhm itne asani se nahi bharte rana sa aur unka dard bhi dil ke ek kone mein reh jaata hain.
Lekin ishq jo zakhm de woh ishq se hi bharte hain.[i know you are not telling me the truth Rana sa the wound of love Doesn't get filled so quickly and the pain stays in a corner of your heart. But the wound Love gives love also heales that]

Mohabbat ko bohot gehrai se samajhti hoon tum[you understand love really deeply Anamika ]

Woh kehte hain na ke jo jis dard se Guzar chuka hoon usse zyada uss dard koi aur behter nahi samajh Thakta[i understand the pain well because i have been through it]

He looked at me silently. I Have a gift for you anamika.

What gift rana sa i asked.

Let's go to our stable of horses. When we entered the stable i saw a beautiful pair of horses.

The female horse's name is rain and male horse's name is storm.

I got them from a auction.

It's beautiful. Rain was absolutely pure White and storm was black.

Rain is Just like you anamika. Gentle and calm in nature Just like you.
Storm is destructive in nature Just like me.

But they complement each other well just like you and me.

I could be the calm to Your nature and you could be the destruction in mine.

He looked at me and kissed me and spoke.

What am i gonna do with you he asked

Nothing just be with me.i replied

Flashback ends.

Why aren’t you sleeping Anamika.

I Don't know just remembering the old times.

Why so suddenly he asked.

I Don't know i said and he took me in his arms.

After 30 mins i finally fell asleep.

Our honeymoon was great we did a lot of fun things and adventure. And rana sa also let loose for a change. He also fucked me like a animal in nights but nonetheless it was really good.

Today we are Going back to devgarh. After entering there i suddenly felt something wrong like something bad was happening but i Didn't pay that much attention. Because of the jet lag i was so tired that i immediately fell asleep.

The next day i woke up by some noises from downstairs so i hurriedly woke up and when i entered i saw rana sa and mahesh uncle arguing.

Nirvaan what the fuck are you doing mahesh uncle said.

What am i doing dad?  And Don't forget i am The one Who took Singhania industries to where it is today.

Singhania industries are known by me nirvaan Raj Singhania.

Nirvaan you are not doing this right. She is your mother. You both have a blood relationship with each other.

She is not fucking anyone to me. Let alone my mother.

Your denying the truth Doesn't make it a lie.

You know what dad why dadaji always scolded you bacause you are weakling to the devgarh royal family

Because of you we almost got bankrupt. Singhania industries almost got destroyed.

You fucking loved that women.you brought Her into this family and what did she do in return she fucking eloped with your secretary.

She brought disgrace to our family And you were soo weak in your love for her that you couldn’t even take revenge.

Dad you really Don't see my pain and misery do you.

She destroyed my childhood. She is the reason of all my pain.

I can't even fucking say i love you to my wife because i am soo scared of love.

But it doesn’t matter love Doesn't control me like it controlled you.

I will never make the same mistake as you.

I Don't care about what you think dad.

I am The king of devgarh and i wouldn’t let anyone control me or question my decisions he said