chapter 43

Anamika's pov

I was sleeping when i felt something tickling my face as i opened my eyes it was rana sa who was running his fingers across my face.he looked really handsome this morning the ray of morning sun hitting his face made him look like a Prince charming straight out of a romance novel.

Good morning rana sa i said and snuggled into his chest he looked at me lovingly and petted my hair i also looked at him smilingly. In That moment i felt that everything was gonna be fine. Me rana sa and our baby we were gonna be okay.

After lying for some time. I woke up and took a shower and i wore a sari

After getting ready when i came downstairs i saw dadi sa. I was absolutely surprised when i saw her i went to her hugged her.

Dadi sa ap kabh ayi aur kisi ne mujhe bataya kyu nahi.

Surprise dene ke liye she replied and we both laughed.

Let's go to your room dadi sa you must be tired.

I escorted her to her room and after some time she asked for me and when i sat with her she looked at my face and

Tera roop to aur bhi khil utha hain[ your beauty is glowing even more]

Tujhe nahi pata Anamika tune mujhe kitni badi Khushi di hain kitne saalon ke baad humara mahel mein bacha ane vaala hain aur vho bhi tera aur nirvaan ka[ you Don't know anamika how much happiness you have given me after so long  a child is gonna come  in our family ]

But anamika your mom has called me and told me everything about your pregnancy.

Mumma is too worried about me dadi sa.

She should be Anamika she is your mother but you have to late nirvaan know about everything if he gets to know about it from anyone else he will be furious anamika.

I know dadi sa i would let him know about everything but after my trimester ends if i tell him he will never let me keep the baby.

We are very happy about this child but we love you more you mean the world to us.

I know dadi sa i know everything.

Mere nirvaan ne apni puri zindagi dard mein kaati usse unn baaton ki saza mili jisme uski koi galti nahi thi sirf tu ei toh voh hain jo usse sambhal sakti hain agar tujhe kuch hogaya voh tabah ho jayega [my nirvaan has suffered a lot in his life he got punished for things that was not his fault. You are the only one who can control him if something happens to you he will be destroyed ]

I know everything dadi sa i will not leave him and nothing will happen to me dadi sa Don't worry i said and she smiled.

She again spoke anamika photographers and media are coming for Yours and nirvaan's official photos it is our ritual that the king queen will have official pictures and it will be hanged in our royal Museum.

I know that dadi sa but i didnt know that It's gonna happen Tomorrow rana sa Didn't say anything.

He must have forgotten it anamika.

You be prepared okay and also i have selected both yours and nirvaan clothes.

Ooh thank god dadi sa i was already worried about it.

Enough of talking take some rest dadi sa i will come to meet you later

I went to my bedroom to take some rest because i was feeling quite nauseous
And Didn't even realize when i fell asleep when suddenly i heard his voice calling me why are you asleep without eating something

How can you be so irresponsible anamika you Have to take care of yourself.

I am sorry rana sa but i felt really nauseous and stuffy and that's why i couldn’t eat anything

I understand baby but you have to eat well Your first trimester is soon gonna end and you need to take take care of yourself.

Rana sa i am feeling hungry now can you get me some food.

Of course baby i have brought your favourite food.

There was spicy Thai food which is one of my favourite.

I instantly started eating and suddenly i remembered about tomorrow.

Rana sa you Didn't tell me that we were supposed to take our official photo for our royal Museum.

It's not a big deal anamika you Don't have to worry about it.

It is a big deal for me. I really wanna be a good wife to you rana sa.

You are The Best wife anamika.

You Don't have to worry about that.

After eating i was resting in the bed and rana sa was in his study working.

I caressed my stomach i still can't believe that i am gonna be a mom soon.

Baby you Don't Have to worry mom will take care of you well your father also really loves you.i whispered to my stomach.

It was a new beginning for me but i was also hiding a secret that could ruin me.

I Have to tell rana sa soon about my condition. But i am scared to tell him.

He will be so angry but i am doing this for us.
How can i abort my own child.

I can't do this and he will have to understand this fact