chapter 30

Anamika's pov

The next day when i woke up it was 5:30 at the morning when i tried to hold him he was not there at the bed so i wore my robe and walked to the balcony and saw him standing there at the balcony so i went to him and hugged him from behind.

I am cold rana sa.

Agar itni patli robe mein bahar ajaogi to thand to lagi gi.

Kya karoon apke bina neend nahi aati hume.

Mein jaanta hoon ke iss duniya mein meri zarrorat sirf aur sirf tumhe hain.

Kya mein tumhe deserve karta hoon?

What are you talking about?
And rana sa it doesn't matter if you deserve me or not because i am your wife and i love you.
I know chand i know.

Would you like to go on a honeymoon with me?

Omg yes Rana sa.i am so excited

Hum kab jarahe hain?

After 2 days because i have party to attend at Mumbai and then we are leaving for our honeymoon.

But Where we are going?

It's a surprise Anamika.

Okay okay i understand but can you pls come to the bed now i wanna sleep somemore.

After sleeping in his arms for some hours he went to the office where i was busy packing our things he told me nothing about where we are going other Than the fact that i should pack warm clothes so i did pack warm clothes.

And the next day we went to Mumbai.

The party was very important for nirvaan because he was launching a new company and the party was important for me as well bacause i have to understand How businesses works.

So for the party i wanted something bold something sexy something that would make me feel confident
So i chose a mermaid slit dress it was definitely a unusual choice for me but i wanted feel different

So for the party i wanted something bold something sexy something that would make me feel confident So i chose a mermaid slit dress it was definitely a unusual choice for me but i wanted feel different

Tum meri jaan lena chahti hoon yea tumhare liye mein kisi aur ki jaan lelo
I heard rana sa say this.

What are you even talking about i said laughing. I heard him chuckle.

Actually i wanted to try something different.

But you look soo beautiful that it burns my heart too let you out

But right now we are getting late so Let's go.

After sometime when we reached the party it was magnificent to say the least

We posed for the paparazzi and entered the main party as we enter the party nirvaan was talking with some people but normally i would want to skip talking about business but today i was paying attention to what nirvaan was talking but after sometime i started to feel hungry so he forced me to leave his side and eat something.

I was eating some snacks when i heard someone call me.

Yuvrani sa kaisi hain aap i turned around and saw a old man.

I am fine but do i Know you?

Ooh you Don't know me he looked surprised so let me introduce myself.

I am animesh mehta. What the fuck?
What the hell. What is nirvaan's step father doing here.

I guess you Don't know my face yuvrani sa.

You can just call me anamika no need to call me yuvrani sa.

But i should call you that as he was saying all of this rukmini auntie came Anamika i am so glad to meet you again and she hugged me.

I think i should leave the ladies to talk with each other he said and left us alone.

I am so sorry i actually Didn't wanted to come here but my kids were really hellbent on coming here so i had to come.

I am so sorry to say this to ymehta but you shouldn’t have come here you have to understand that you being here is nothing but a recipe for disaster.

I know anamika i understand what you are saying

Chand where have you been suddenly i heard rana sa voice and he looked at her and the smile in his face faded away.

Mrs mehta what are you doing here i could feel his anger bursting out of his body.

Rana sa Let's go pls there are media people here Let's not create a scene.

I dragged him away in a private room and he kissed me but the kiss was not gentle.

It was raw and it was brutal after kissing me he pulled away from me after seeing i couldn’t breath.

Rana sa are you okay.

I am fine Anamika. Nothing is wrong. Don't worry.

He looked calm but i Don't know why there is a bad feeling in my heart.

And then we again entered the party and he was busy with people.

Princess how have you been i suddenly heard someone saying

Karan mehra It's a pleasant surprise i said.

I have seen you princess now my eyes are blessed.

Ooh god karan Don't flatter me.

So how are you.

I am fine Princess

Pad intezaar ka har lamha mujhe khayi jah rahi hain.

Kaisa intezaar tumhe kis baat ka intezaar hain.

Mohabbat ka intezaar.

Tadpaane waala kya jane intezaar kya hota hain.

Waqt guzzarne wala kya jaane mohabbat kya hoti hain karan.

Log humesha apni khushi dekhte hain apna dard dekhte hain dusre ka pyar dusre ka dard koi nahi dekhta.

Kamal ki bathein kar sakti hain aap yuvrani sa.

Why are you calling me that karan.

I heard a man saying that to you.

Ooh Please you Don't have to call me that.

I think i should go now or your husband will kill me.

I looked back and saw nirvaan staring at us.

After karan left he came to me.

What were you doing. Nothing rana sa.

I was just talking with him.

I Don't like it when someone's flirts you.

He was not flirting with me.we were just casually talking with each other.

And he kissed me again but this time it was not rough it was gentle it felt like he was kissing me like i was his most precious thing.

I love you rana sa i said.

I know anamika he said