chapter 32

Anamika's pov

Next morning when i woke up he was not there at the bed with me i reluctantly woke up From the bed took a shower after showering when i entered our room i saw smoking his cigarette and talking to someone.

Good morning rana sa i went upto him and kissed him.

Good morning Anamika. He cut his call and said i have ordered breakfast.
And soon after he said it some hotel staff entered our room with breakfast.

To my absolute delight it was filled with all my breakfast items.

We sat at our balcony with a mesmerising view.

I love pancakes with chocolates and strawberrys dipped in dark chocolate i devouring all of my fav foods when he looked at me said

Don't eat so much sugary food in breakfast.

What Rana sa if you didnt wanted me to eat why did you even order so much food.

There are other things to eat too Anamika eat some salad or some fruits.

Do you think i am fat rana sa?

What no Anamika when did i ever said that.

I Don't want to salad or fruits on my honeymoon.

And rana sa do you think i Don't know that you have a entire locker hidden in both your office and study room full of chocolates.

Okay okay Let's not talk about my self.

It's probably better but rana sa what are we going to do today.

I mean are we going out of the resort and explore more about Switzerland.

Why Don't we stay at our hotel room and do some other exciting stuff he replied.

No no i am still sore from yesterday so no sex for 2 days.and we are going outside so pls get ready after that both me and him got ready we left the hotel

We were just walking around we spotted a beautiful park there which had lots of stalls.

He Didn't wanted to go there but i dragged him with me. I saw a stall Ice-cream which had delicious Ice-cream flavours and i insisted him to buy me a Ice-cream so seeing no choice he left to get a Ice-cream and i sat on a bench i suddenly saw a young couple.
The guy was saying i love you to the girl and she blushed seeing them the longing that i was trying so much to hide suddenly resurfaced.

The couple looked so good soo in love.

Can me and rana sa ever be like that. Will he ever say i love you to me.can i ever be like that and suddenly i heard rana sa say are you checking that boy out?

What are you saying rana sa i said chuckling.

Then why are starring at him he said giving me my Ice-cream.

I was Just looking at them they are a cute couple i said taking a bite of my Ice-cream.

The boy said i love you to the girl when will you say love you to me rana?

Anamika pls Don't start this conversation.
I really wish that someday you will say i love you to me but the day is not today so let me say this to you.

I love you rana sa today and forever.

I know anamika.you Don't have to say this and our relationship our marriage is different we are different so Don't compare ourselves with other people.
I would never trade our relationship with any other things or for any other circumstances.

Do you mean it? Do you mean what you are saying?
Do you really not trade me for any thing not even if you had a chance with the person you loved then will you still give me a chance.

You know what rana sa i Don't want the answer for this question.

This place is nice Let's sit here for sometime.i put my head on his shoulder. He also took me in his arms.
I love being in his arms it gives me a sense of security..
Let's go and have some lunch you must be hungry.

I was getting a bit hungry so we left the park and entered in a restaurant.

The restaurant was absolutely gorgeous.

But suddenly he got a msg which made him tense for a while.

I couldn't understand why he got tensed so i asked him

Everything alright rana sa? Which he replied that everything was fine that there were a problem in the company.

The lunch soon arrived and nirvaan was not eating much even Though he said everything is Alright but i couldn't help but think that something is not good.

The weather was getting a bit bad so we Had to go back to the hotel pretty quickly.

Anamika Where are you i could hear his voice when i was at the balcony.

Rana ji i am at the balcony i shouted.
He came to the balcony and hugged me tightly.

Rana sa sab Thik hain na ( is everything alright?

Tum mujhse pyar to karti hoon na?(you love me right)

Bilkul main to apse bohot pyar karti hoon (obviously i love you a lot)

Tum mere sath kabhi chor to nahi dogi na(you will never leave my side right)

Saari duniya bhi agar apka sath chor de phir bhi main nahi chorungi (even if the world decided to leave your side i would still be at Your side)

Duniya se mujhe koi khas faraq nahi padta pad tumse zarrur padta hain. ( i Don't care about the world but i care about you)

Rana sa pad aap yeh sab baatein kyu bol rahe hain( but why are you talking about this stuff)

Anamika agar mein kuch aisa karu jisse tumhari manzuri na hoon phir bhi tum mujhe maaf kar dogi na (if i ever decided to do something that you Don't agree to you will still forgive me right)

I would Rana sa i will understand you.

Don't you ever leave my side Anamika i would not be able to handle that
Bohot logo ke mujhe chodke jaate huye dekh chuka hoon main tumhe nahi dekh paonga( i have already seen to many people leaving my side i would not be able to handle seeing you leaving me)

I will not leave you rana sa i love you so much how could i ever leave you.

There is a storm coming Anamika so hold me tightly he replied.

What storm what's gonna happen rana sa.

Lots of things that i have planned there are all gonna happen now.

Rana sa Don't do stuff that will hurt both me and you.

Things are bound to happen Anamika and in that moment he Didn't look like my rana he looked like someone else he looked like a man starved of revenge