chapter 24

Yeh raat mere kano mein bas
Itna keh gayi‚
Yarr teri mohabbat
Adhuri reh gayi🥀

Anamika's pov
Nirvaan grabbed me and pushed me Against the wall and started kissing me
I could feel that the kiss was not gentle and he biting my lips i could taste my blood on my mouth when he broke the kiss he said i have to make sure you know Your place.

Tum biwi ho meri anamika. Mein iss duniya ko barbaad kar dunga agar tumne mujhse dur hone ka socha bhi

Rana ji meine apse alag hone ka kabhi nahi socha i said

He again grabbed me and made lay on the bed and started sucking and kissing my neck more like bruising it.

Rana sa mujhe dard ho raha hain i said
Mere sath rehna hain to iss dard ki adat daalne padegi tumko

Why are doing this rana sa i said

In all those years you were with you never once spoke about leaving me but today you did

Aaj tumhe asli nirvaan dikhega he said

He opened my clothes and he was sucking my nipples.

Aah rana sa pls stop biting it.

And he thrusted into me with his hard dick

Aah rana ji aah i was moaning like crazy my throat was hurting with all the screaming

He was merciless. he was soo rough but it was also giving me immense pleasure  After 3 orgasms i was completely tired but he was far from being done sleep was taking over my senses but i could still feel him thrusting inside me.

When i woke up i saw him holding me tightly in his arms. When i looked at the clock i saw it was noon.
Somehow i managed to woke up from the bed and went to washroom

Just i was laying in the bathtub i saw the door of the bathroon getting opened and nirvaan entering inside

He also came and laid inside the bathtub my back was touching his front and i was laying in his arms

Last night you were very rough rana ji

But you were screaming from pleasure he said.

Rana ji why Did you get soo angry last night

You are my wife anamika and Don't you ever utter any word about leaving me

Do you even know how tensed i was about you.

When i came to london looking for you i saw my wife was out partying with our friends.

I understand rana sa.

And we were both silent but today the silent was comforting.

After he picked me up and took me to the bedroom and dried my hairs.

Let's go outside and have some lunch he said

No no rana sa let me cook the lunch.
I Don't think you should cook right now

Pls rana sa i replied.

Don't give me puppy eyes he replied

Pls pls rana sa let me make some lunch for you

Okay then as you wish

Then i went to the kitchen and started preparing lunch for him.

After preparing our meal i served him and me the lunch was a silence affair.

After the lunch ended.  I was sitting in his lap at the balcony.

Anamika there are some things i wanted talk about so listen carefully

Iss duniya mein humesha mujhe kisi na kisine istemaal kiya hain.

Pehle mom ne mujhe akela chod diya apne pyar ke liye. phir dad ne mujhe ek Perfect king banane kiye use kiya.

Dadi ne pyar diya lekin woh bhi humesha mere liye mere sath nahi reh payi lekin pehli baar jab meine tumhe dekha ek dum gudiya thi tum

You were so small that i thought you were a doll. And in the blink of a eye you grown up and when you told me that you loved and wanted to be my wife  i was surprised.

I Didn't want to make you my wife. I thought making you stay with me will not be good for you.i am not the right man for and i would make you suffer.

But then in that stormy night you gave me your virginity and i decided that you were going to be mine.

You deserve so much better anamika but i can't let you go. You have given me so much that i became very selfish.

Rana sa meine apse bohot mohabbat ki hain. In my childhood i was trained to be the sophisticated princess which was my reality but as a child you really Don't want to be that perfect. There were lot of things which i was not allowed to do.

But in front of you i could be a kid.i could throw a tantrum i could be messy and dirty ‚crying for chocolates and you always wipe my tears off you got me chocolates and did all of the things i wanted.

You were my superhero the prince.

And one day i realized that i really liked you and you can't blame me for that.

Mahesh uncle always made me believe that i was going to be your even though i Didn't know about our alliance.

And when i found out you Were in love with kashmira. I felt betrayed but i was also happy to see you  smiling i really was.

Rana ji you are always gonna be my Superhero nothing is gonna ever change the fact that i am your wife.

I was angry but the moment i saw you every bit of my anger just melted away.

You are the person who affects me the Most in a good way but also in a bad away but despite all of that i love you.
Aapse mohabbat hain mujhe rana ji.

I am a bad man Anamika  i sometimes  control you. try to dictate over you because i still think you as the little doll i saw in my childhood.

Tum chand ho meri iss kali zindagi ki.

You are my little doll and even though you are my equal in everything i am still going to protect you as my little baby he said and kissed me softly