chapter 47

Anamika's pov

The party was more lavish than i expected.he gave a lot of effort in arranging the party. He invited all of my friends.

Everyone was really happy including myself. Me and rana sa danced in the Party as well. Everytime i looked at him and i feel so much love.

We laughed and we giggled looking at each other living our best life together but what i Didn't know was it is going to be our last happy day together for a while.if i knew it maybe i would have looked at him a little bit more.

After the party ended and we went to our bedroom i was feeling a slight stomach pain but i Didn't care for it much as it was a very slight pain but before i could even tell him the pain stopped and i fell asleep.

But the next day i woke up with a very bad stomach pain like someone was constantly punching my belly. I hurriedly called him he was still sleeping he woke up and when he saw me.

Kya hua jaan tum ro kyu rahi hoon.

Pata nahi rana sa mujhe bohot dard ho raha hain pls kuch kariye.

Mujhe bohot taqleef ho Rahi hain

Kuch nahi hota meri jaan hum abhi hospital ei ja rahe hain he also panicked.

He picked me up and ran towards the car and i was feeling a lot of pain i put my head in his chest and i Didn't even realize when i lost my consciousness.

When i woke up it was already dark i opened my eyes and saw myself in a private room in the hospital i looked for Rana sa and i saw him at the balcony smoking cigarettes i called him and he turned back but when he looked at my eyes i could feel something wrong.

His eyes were bloodshot red.

He came and sat beside the Sofa and laughed at me i Didn't know why he was laughing so i asked him.

Kya hua rana sa is everything alright is the baby okay.

How could you do this anamika he asked and i got scared.

Why Didn't you tell me that your pregnancy had so many complications.

That your life could be at stake Anamika.

Rana sa i couldn’t say because i knew that you would have forced me to get a abortion.

It would have been the right thing to do he screamed at me.

It is our baby a part of us i could not do it.

You Don't love me anamika if you did love me you would have chosen me and not a child.

It isn’t just a child but It's our child rana sa pls understand the doctor said that it Could be my last chance of being a mother.

You have always been like that anamika.
Tum humesha aisa karti hoon tumhe jo sahi lagta hain tum humesha wahi karti hoon dusro ke dil ka nahi sochti.[you always do this you always do what you want you Don't care about other people’s feelings not even mine ]

I Didn't even realize that my eyes were filled with tears.

Rana pls Don't say it like this you know right how much i love you.

He scoffed and said you love me when you love someone you dont deceive them you dont hurt them and you most definitely Don't keep them in dark.

Mein apko andhere mein nahi rakhna chahti thi par pata nahi mein nahi bol paayi. [I Didn't want to keep you in dark but i just couldn’t say the truth ]

Because you knew that you were wrong
Tumhe pata hain doctor said you can die in the delivery.

Anamika how could you do this to me you claimed to love me.

How could i live if something happens to you.

Mein kaise zinda reh paonga. Meri vaare mein tumne kyu nahi socha.
Tum ne aisa kyu kiya Anamika kyu tumne ek varri ke liye yeh nahi socha ke mein barbaad ho jaonga agar tumhe kuch hogaya to. [How can i live my life without you. Why Didn't you for once think about me. I will be destroyed if something happens to you

How can you be so selfish Anamika.

When he said i am selfish it snapped something inside me and i couldn’t help but laugh.

I was laughing like crazy but my heart was filled with sorrow and pain.

Mein ei apse itni mohabbat ki hain. Humesha apko khudke upar rakha. Apne dard ko bhul kar apke dard ko dekha apke zakhm oh ko bharne ke liye khud ko zakhm diye [i have loved you so much. I Have always kept you over myself. I have ignored my own pain and tended to your pain and gave myself even more pain]

Mein ei apse ishq kiya isiliye apke adhure pyar ke dard ko bhi mein ne apna dard samjha aur ap mujhe khudgarz kehre hain[ i have loved you that's why i even thought your pain as mine and your calling me selfish ]

Mein ei kabhi nahi kaha ke tum mujhse pyar karo mere dard ko apna samjho mein ei to kabhi tume uss nazar se dekha ei nahi tha [i never asked you to love me i never told you to understand my pain]

So you think i have forced my love on you. My love is a liability to you.i thought you appreciated what i do for you.

I do appreciate everything you do for me Anamika.

My mom left me because she put her desires over me and you are doing the same. You are putting your desire to be a mother over me.

It's not just me wanting to be a mother i wanted you to to became a father. I could see how happy you were.i wanted you to have a family. Your very own family.

I Didn't need anyone all i wanted was you. I wanted you. You are my life Anamika he said

But you have betrayed me he told me and left the room