chapter 44

Intezaar‚izhaar‚ibadaat‚sab kiya maine
Tumse kya bataoun  kitna ishq kiya maine🥀🥀

Anamika's pov

Today we were going to have our official picture taken for our royal Museum. From the there are hundreds of photographers from various media house is waiting for us.

Rana sa is busy giving interviews where i have to get ready

The make up artists were getting me ready. Dadi sa choose a beautiful cinnamon coloured lehenga for me and i got the heirloom jewellery every queen devgarh have worn those jewellery and It's my time to wore those

 Dadi sa choose a beautiful cinnamon coloured lehenga for me and i got the heirloom jewellery every queen devgarh have worn those jewellery and It's my time to wore those

When i got ready properly i looked at myself and i saw a different anamika

I looked mature and fit to be a women and in That moment rana sa entered the room and he Just looked at me and said.

Meri jaan lene ka iraada hain kya[do you plan to take my life]

Apko meri jaan dene ka iraada hain[no i plan give you my life] i said and chuckled.
Tum bohot khubsurat lag rahi hoon chaand [ you look so beautiful my moon]

Thank you rana sa now pls go and get ready.

After he came out looking so hot that it took my breath away

Don't ogle at your husband Anamika he said and i chuckled.

Well i am not ogling at a another man.

So It's fine i said and he laughed.

So Let's go Anamika the photographers are waiting for you.

Yeah and i held his hand tightly and we went to the garden and the hall to take Pictures.

It was a bit difficult being pregnant and wearing Such a heavy lehenga but rana sa really helped me.

the pictures also turned out to be great and i loved a certain picture and i am going frame that picture.

After the official pictures were done i was definitely feeling tired so helped to me to the bedroom. I sat on my dressing table and rana sa was helping me to take out all

Anamika i was thinking something.

What are you thinking rana sa?

I have taken a decision anamika.

What decision?

I think we should move to Mumbai for your pregnancy.

What why? Rana sa i Don't want to go anywhere.

I am not saying we have to always stay there and i have also important work there and i can't leave you here and go to Mumbai for work.

He kissed me softly but i pushed him and said i Don't want to go.

Rana sa i want to stay here in our home

But Anamika mumbai is a better option for you even our own hospital is there and even your doctor stays there.
Pls Understand anamika i am doing this for you.he really tried to make me understand so after a while i agreed to go there but when nirvaan fell asleep i went to the balcony. I Didn't want to leave. I was scared what if i leave and never return here.

What if these were my last days.my story with him has started here my confession our relationship this palace has seen everything.

I am feeling dazed to be honest. I want to say everything to him. I Don't want to keep him in dark.i Don't know how to disclose this to him.

Anamika what are you doing here? I heard his voice.

I was feeling a bit stuffy rana sa that's why i came to get some fresh air.

If you were feeling stuffy why Didn't you tell me?

You were sleeping how could i wake you up.

Doesn't matter if you were feeling bad you have to tell me.
And now pls come to the room or else you will get cold and then he took me to the bedroom and soothed me until i fell asleep.

Time went by fast and it was time that i move to mumbai for my remaining pregnancy.

I was standing in front the car everyone was emotional dadi sa was hugging me and she told me to come back safely.

I sat at the car and when it started moving tears streamed down my face.

What if is the last time i am seeing this palace. Rana sa hugged me and said i shouldn’t cry that we will come back soon i couldn’t say anything and hugged him back.

It was a small journey but i was feeling really tired so when i entered the mansion i directly went to the room and i fell asleep.

It was already late at night when i woke up.

Rana sa was not with me at the room so i ate dinner alone in my room.

He came back really late at night and i served him dinner.he looked at me and kissed me.

He was eating his dinner when he asked me

Tumhara doctor ka appointment kab hain[when is your doctor's appointment ]

It's next week i replied.

I am going with you to the doctor's appointment he said and i was feeling really scared.

You are busy rana sa you Don't have to accompany me to the doctor's appointment.

Shut up Anamika i am never busy for you and you are pregnant with my child obviously i will come with you.

Rana sa i wanted to work i told him

What are you saying Anamika.

I am here in mumbai and i Don't want to stay in the home all the time and dad and mom is in Mumbai as well and i want to go to the rathore industries and work there.

Anamika i dont have any problem with you working but You're pregnant.

I am pregnant not sick and i am going to take over rathore industries so if i want to be successful businesswoman then i should know how the company works.

You are right anamika i Don't want you to feel suffocated at home but still i am not very comfortable.

Trust me rana sa everything will be fine.
I want to be like you a successful businesswoman.

You will be more successful than me my beautiful wife.

Thank you and i love you rana sa.

I know baby i know