chapter 38

Anamika's pov

The next day when rana sa woke up he hurriedly went to his office despite of me telling him to not go and the next few days we Didn't talk much because he was really busy. Every year Singhania family hosts a party and It's the most glamorous party of the year and this time i am The one who is arranging the party so i went back to devgarh before rana sa to arrange the party.

It was hectic to say the least.even though best people were helping me.we had The best event planing company helping us but i was still very nervous about everything before it was mom arranging party for my family but today it was me planning this mega event for the Singhanias as their future queen.

Rana sa was helping me too but he was really busy and finally he managed time for the fittings for our clothes

The Designer riya is one of my friends.

She said soo tell me anamika what kind of sari you want to wear to the party.

I am Very unsure about it riya.i want to wear somethings that screams my personality you know something gorgeous but not too loud.something that is Very calming to the eyes.

Okay i think i have the perfect sari for you so pls go and try it out.

So i went to the my bedroom to try the sari out but i Didn't know that nirvaan was in the room.

So when i tried the sari it was absolutely beautiful but i couldn’t close the hook of the blouse and suddenly i felt two rough hands on my back and the familer smell wood and sandalwood with a hint of cigarette hits my senses.

Meri jaan lene ki koshish kar rahi hoon[are you trying to kill me]

I shivered as he kissed my open back and neck. Rana sa pls let go of me and you too pls come to decide the outfit.

I Don't want to do anything but to fuck you.he replied.

Pls not now and come so he finally let go and went to the other room where riya was. After 2 hours we finally decided our outfits.

And The next day was the party and God i was so nervous

I finally started to get ready i wore a soft lavender coloured sari with a emerald diamond set and told my stylist to keep my hair open and they did a beautiful hairstyle and soft Makeup

Anamika's outfit

Nirvaan wore a black three piece suit and he looked absolutely dashing

And we were ready to go to enter the party the party was happening in our own ballroom

And the entire room was filled with people and we both took our entry and all the eyes were on ourselves.

Nirvaan and me was instantly busy with our guests and from the corner of my eyes i saw karan who was looking at me but because i was busy with the guests i couldn’t go and talk with him.

Nirvaan's pov

Anamika my wife she looks breathtakingly beautiful today and the way she has arranged everything truly astonished me.

After talking with some businessmen i wanted to smoke a cigarette so i went to balcony and there i saw karan mehra.
He also looked at me and smiled we were Both smoking our own cigarettes when he said something that made my blood boil.

I think i am in love with Anamika he said.

What The fuck are you saying i growled
I will fucking kill you bastard.

You know what nirvaan i want to tell you something.

I am sure you know who is kashmira the women who was your first love and she cheated on you with a guy right he said.

How did you know that i asked

Because that guy was me i am the one who kashmira cheated you with.

And i knew that she was cheating on you with me but i was in love nirvaan i Just thought about my love but god Had to punish me for my selfishness so she left me for Your best friend vihaan.

And i finally realized the pain that you went Through but nirvaan i really am sorry for what i Did and oneday i found out that you were getting married to the Princess of rajgarh i thought is it a arranged marriage i was curious and on your wedding day when i saw Anamika i was spellbound by her beauty but still i thought she must be a snobbish princess but she was anything but that.
She was the Most innocent person in the world. I tried my level best to not to fall in love with her.

But i did nirvaan but i Don't want to snatch her for you she looks at you with stars in her eyes like you are her world nirvaan.

I could never do that he finally stopped talking.

I was fuming with anger you know what karan i can fucking kill you right here and no one would never know a thing but i am fucking Over that bitch and you will fucking stay away from my wife.

I will stay away from Anamika but you tell me onething

Nirvaan tumne uss ladki ko tumhari mohabbat maan liya tha jo kisi ki bhi mohabbat ke layak nahi hain [you loved a girl Who is not worthy anyone’s love]

Tum Anamika se uss ka haq nahi cheen sakhte nirvaan. Uss ne tumhare liye bohot kiya hain tumhare taqleef oh ki merham hain woh. Agar iss duniya koi sabse zyada pyar deserve karta hain to voh Anamika hain.[you can't deny Anamika's right she has done too much for you she Has become the medicine to Your pain in this world if someone deserves the most love then it is Anamika ]

I scoffed i Dont think i have to take a advice from a fucking cheater karan.
And let me tell you a last thing stay away from my wife or else i will destroy not only you but your entire family and that is the promise of Nirvaan Raj Singhania