chapter 41

Anamika's pov

Rana sa looks soo happy like he has found the greatest happiness of his life.
But will he be as happy when he will find the reality behind our baby.

No no he can't know this. He just can't.

Anamika what are you thinking suddenly i heard his voice.

Nothing rana sa i am not thinking anything.

I have brought fruits for you.

I took a piece of fruit and put it in my mouth.

Anamika how are you feeling today he asked.

I am feeling fine rana sa.
And the baby how is the baby?

The baby is fine too.everything is fine.
I kept my head on his shoulder.

Apke hone se sab sahi ho jaata hain rana sa.phir koi taqleef mujhe taqleef ei nahi lagti. Na koi dard mehsoos hota hain.[you being there makes everything fine rana sa.no pain feels like pain anymore i Don't even feel any pain ]

Tumhare hone se mera bhi to har dard khatam ho jaata hain Anamika [Anamika you also make my every pain go away]

I love you rana sa i said.

He hummed so tell me Anamika your Birthday and our anniversary both is Coming up.

What's the plan he asked.

I Don't know rana sa.why Don't you decide?

Is everything fine i mean you are always soo excited about Your birthdays and anything regarding anniversaries but when It's our first wedding anniversary you are so nonchalant about it.

Maybe It's because humesha to main ei plan karti hoon iss vaar ap kar lijiye [ i always plan this but why Don't you plan the anniversary this time ]

Anamika from now on i will always go with you to your doctor appointments.

I was feeling fear i was dreading the truth rana sa can't know this truth.
But i had to say yes if i wanted him not to suspect anything.

That night i couldn’t sleep at all. In my mind there were several bad thoughts.

The next morning mumma came to devgarh to meet me.

Anamika my baby how is everything?

Is your health Okay?

Everything is fine but i dont  know why am i getting so paranoid.

Listen Anamika this is the first time you are hiding something from nirvaan. That's why you are getting so paranoid.

I am telling you this not only as your mother but also as a women.

Anamika tumhare sivai nirvaan ke zindagi koi bhi aisa insaan nahi hain jo usse pyar kar sake uske dard ko samajh sake aur sabse zarruri baat uska sath de sake [ Anamika other Than you there is no one who can love nirvaan who understands his pain and most importantly someone who will stay with him]

Mumma mein jaanti hoon pad nirvaan bohot khush hain iss bache se pyar kar baithe hain iss bache se aur mein bhi to humesha maa banna chahti thi aur mein jaanti hoon ke mere liye dusri baar pregnant hona bohot mushkil hoga mom [ mom i know this but nirvaan is very happy with this baby he has fallen in love with this baby and i also wanted to become a mom and i also know the fact for me to get pregnant second time is very difficult ]

But Anamika if something happens to you during the pregnancy nirvaan will not be able to take it.he will die or he will hate this child. He will blame Himself and child for everything.

Nothing will happen mom but mom nirvaan can't know this truth now and will you pls tell sheetal auntie to keep her mouth shut if rana sa asks something.

I will tell her you Don't have to worry about that.

You Don't know Anamika how worried i Have been for you.beta you are my only child. What would i do if something happens to you she said.

Nothing will happen mom Don't worry

I Have to go now Anamika. Pls take care of yourself.

Yes mom i replied pls go back safely.

After mom left i was again left with my thoughts.

When Rana sa came he was really angry about something. He was screaming on his phone and suddenly he broke the phone and came and sat with me and also put his head on my lap.

The peace i feel when i am with you is beautiful Anamika.

Really rana sa do you feel in peace i asked.

Obviously Anamika he replied.

tommorow is your doctor's appointment right?
Yes Rana sa tommorow is my appointment.

We can hear the baby's heartbeat tomorrow.
The night ended with me falling sleep in nirvaan's arms.

The next day both me and nirvaan left for rajgarh where sheetal auntie hospital is.

Nirvaan has decided from the next time sheetal auntie will come in devgarh as sheetal auntie has opened a clinic in devgarh as well.

When we reached there and i was taken to the ultrasound room and The first both me and rana sa heard the heartbeat i was in tears and rana sa also looked emotional and i was sure about my decision i could give my life for my child.

Sheetal auntie looked at me Didn't say anything i guess mom explained her everything.
But she did say that i was weak in front of Rana sa.

Rana sa become so worried.

Even at the car he was so anxious about me and the baby.

I have always believed rana sa was very stoic but he was also so soft with me and i Have always found myself to be more in love with him